• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Another Deoxys for Japan!? Darn it, will the rest of the world ever get one!

Haunter ゴースト

Hey i'm curious on what time Pokemon Smash airs in the UK GMT timezone?

I've got work in the morning so i don't want to stay up forever hoping for a Movie 16 Trailer.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Hey i'm curious on what time Pokemon Smash airs in the UK GMT timezone?

I've got work in the morning so i don't want to stay up forever hoping for a Movie 16 Trailer.

The show starts at 10:30pm, however the first half is usually an anime episode so it might not be worth watching until 11pm.

ebevan91

So the episode starts in an hour or two, right?

It's 4PM CST right now.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I'm not getting the tv app because I already have the whole 1st season on dvd and I'm probably not getting any of the other seasons except maybe johto. I didn't really like them to be honest. Way to repetitive.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Suprised no new trailer appeared on Smash today. Although I'm thinking Oha Suta will be the first to air a new trailer.

TheEliteEmpoleon

With all this international media, i dont think we will have to rely too much on Japanese television shows like smash and suta, we will probably have English info at the same time as Japanese info gets released

Well Corocoro revealed Sylveon to Japan first, and then we got news of it a few days later. So Japanese shows might reveal info first, and then our websites will do the same simultaneously or a little after.

xDWarrior

Has anybody considered this yet?

I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet but it does make sense. I would say it's possible.
h56F6F4A5.jpg

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Fair enough, when is it roughly set to show stuff then?

What I gathered from the previous news is that a new movie trailer is shown in March or April and actual game information is shown around the time actual coverage begins(which is 4-5 months prior to game's release).