• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
That electric pokemon does not look like a lizard. I don't know what they were thinking >.>

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
Well you gotta remember it its an animal made to look like a monster...a monstrous lizard can be anything they want it to be.

miju ^o^

PokeTimmy

Collector
I like lizard, just because its a bit different.

The panda pokemon that is fighting-type will probably involve into Kung-Fu Panda.

I assume your robin pokemon is just your classic, quick-evolving route 1 bird.

I'm not really in love with the look of the goat, but can see its evolution being pretty interesting. I just hope it isn't replacing the bike.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
That electric pokemon does not look like a lizard. I don't know what they were thinking >.>
They were probably thinking of cold-blooded lizards and parabolic troughs. Intergrating the two ideas would have been brilliant.

Last edited:

Atlanta-hammy

Ack, I hope they give the English name of the Karos region soon XD I am really interested in what they will name it.

Finely a new Panda pokemon <3
The Robin looks cute.
Lizard I'm indifferent on.
Dat Goat, is it fully evolved?

The pokedex, lord I wanna know more details on it XD

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I guess after looking at it long enough it looks kind of like a lizard except that it has ears, or at least they look like ears >.> I like the other pokemon but this one is a little strange.

Ninfia-Fan

I don't know where to start!

The new Pokemon:
Gogoat is awesome! I wonder what will happen when we ride it in-game?
Elikiteru is super cute! It's colour pattern reminds me of Mawile. A link, maybe?
Yayakoma has that different style to it. I think it'll be the Normal/Flying type you encounter early in-game.
Yancham looks a bit like Oshawott, don't you think? I I thought it was a dark type, not fighting.

The Trainers:
We can finally customize them! (To an extent, so far)
And, like others said, they do look older than in past games. I'd have to say around 14-15, maybe.

(OMG you should've heard me when I first discovered this announcement. I was almost squealing like a fan-girl.... ^.^")

Atlanta-hammy

Oh for crimany sake, I saw people speculating that a new type is a confirmations by how the cosplayers on pokemon smash where messing around [because she didn't have a poison immunity like steel type, but would break an ice block like a fighting type] I hate language barriers sometimes with these shows that give people these ideas <:I

R_N

Oh for crimany sake, I saw people speculating that a new type is a confirmations by how the cosplayers on pokemon smash where messing around [because she didn't have a poison immunity like steel type, but would break an ice block like a fighting type] I hate language barriers sometimes with these shows that give people these ideas <:I

They were explicitly testing for what type Slyveon is

So it's focused nonsense working towards something rather than just normal nonsense

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

I wouldn't worry too much about it, Smash isn't the show that you can take at face value and that their skit neither confirm or reject the Slyveon is a fairy type theory.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Wow I would love to own that Genesect. Is there a chance that everyone else gets it, not just Japan?

Unless TPCi decides to be jerks in countries outside of Japan, probably as to tie in with the movie. Now all we need left is the DW starters (female) and female DW Litwick.