• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Gamestop is in North America and Europe. Chances are it wont be in both.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
UK doesn't have Gamestop, plus its unlikely we'll get PCP until late summer, if we even get it this year, as we've not even had Arceus yet.

Arceus will most likely be the UK's April/May event this year, as thats been the trend for previous years. Darkrai - May 2008 / Shaymin - April 2009 / Arceus - Probably somewhere between March - June 2010

SmartD

Pikachu colored Pichu (Shiny pichu) Will be given out at Gamestops! Between Jan 30th through Feb 14th. I'm sure this is good news to those that do not have toys R us near them! No info on what countries they are doing this for im guessing if you have a gamestop? or are gamestops only in america?

link

http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/vg_pichu_distro_teaser-2010-01-11/

Wow, that's cool! I can't wait for the Shiny Pichu event. I bet the Jirachi event will come after.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
WOW. something that isn't at TRU, that's like a miracle. :D
i'm glad though, i'm always at a Gamestop, so this'll be good.
i'm guessing the OT'll be Gamestop, huh? damn...

MidnightMag

Burning Star
Hopefully when they say GameStop, they mean every game stop, as well as those in Canada. We don't want the end of the stick again

HookShot

Shiny get!
Pikachu colored Pichu (Shiny pichu) Will be given out at Gamestops! Between Jan 30th through Feb 14th. I'm sure this is good news to those that do not have toys R us near them! No info on what countries they are doing this for im guessing if you have a gamestop? or are gamestops only in america?

link

http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/vg_pichu_distro_teaser-2010-01-11/

This is great! I'm lovin the change in venue. Especially since I didn't want to go back to Toys R Us for the Pika-Pichu. Now all I'm waiting on is a date for Jirachi.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
the Deoxys from gamestop had the OT of Gamestp

oh, yeah, i know, i had one, i just don't like that idea is all...
i just like my pokemon being owned by me.
i guess when i'm done with the whole Spiky-eared Pichu thing, i'll just shove the little PCP in a box.

halloweenghost

Cool joe says that he can now confirm that the jirachi will be from gamestop too..but I still hope they have an alt option to download it.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Hopefully when they say GameStop, they mean every game stop, as well as those in Canada. We don't want the end of the stick again

We will. Canada is hated.

How much is HGSS going to cost with the PokeWalker?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Not exactly the greatest news. I find that Gamestop stores are less common than Toy R Us stores.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
depends on where you live i guess.. some people have more gamestops some more TRU. where I am we have one toys r us.... tons of gamestops..

Location, location, location :)

I guess I'm not getting this event seeing as it's out of the way. I was hoping for a Wi-Fi distribution against all odds but that's not gonna happen.

So by gamestop do they mean like Eb Games to? because thats the closest thing near me is Eb Games and I dont think they take part in these pokemon give aways