• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Dattebayo

Banned
Talk about an early bird spoiler.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Oh this is real nice 7_7. I can only hope it's just for this year. I bet the people announcing the balloons will be mispronouncing the names, it'll be funny to listen to. I think I'll watch the Macy's Day Parade just to see if that's true.

That, and someone is going to say the ever-popular phrase: "There's more of them?"

SmartD

Wow, that's cool! This is going to be very interesting.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
eh I don't really care since I live the UK.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Well this is a nice surprise, and good to see some representation of Pokemon in the States that isn't just Pikachu! I can't wait to see how this float looks.

The reshiram one should totally be on fire.

That would be quite awesome, that there.

Vernikova

Champion
Looks like I have another reason to watch the parade. I can't wait to see these two in the parade.

Last edited:

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
When does the parade start? I might end up missing it... :(

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
It usually starts around 9am, and the floats tend to start coming out around 10.

Aw crap. I'll be at the homeless shelter by then, preparing Thanksgiving dinner for them.

Thank you though! :D

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
All right, this sounds cool. I got another reason to watch the parade now. Can't wait :D

Hilgobeam

Black friday

Okay since were talking about thanksgiving anyway. Anybody got anything on Black Friday news. Gamestops barely showing anything on pre-owned games. Mainly Diamond and Pearl. I want to get pokemon ranch for the wii and i thought i mide as well buy pokemon rumble and since the only way to upload pokemon is through Diamond and pearl i figure i mide as well buy both and get on free at Gamestop depending if they go low like 10dollars low. Anybody nos either post in this topic or pm me.

the parade was awesome everyone; nevertheless, Reshiram did have a minor difference in appearance- His feathers that stood erect from the bottom and the rings on its tail were missing. Bulbapedia has more information.

Cobalt_Latios

For those that missed the parade (and those that aren't living in the States)

Le voici

C_L

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Wow, I'm surprised they pronounced Reshiram and Zekrom's names correctly (or at least, that's how I pronounce them). I didn't like the Zekrom float though. There was just something missing. Reshiram's float looked really majestic though. The Pikachu balloon was as cute as it always is, and I noticed that the first English Pokemon anime theme was playing in the background. I felt a wave of nostalgia when I noticed it was playing ;_;