• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Do want. Probably wont come to Canada though.

R_N

Changing from full blown stores to moderate kiosks is a neat move that should allow for more widespread coverage of the store. Hopefully more start popping up.

halloweenghost

Wow, I'm surprised they pronounced Reshiram and Zekrom's names correctly (or at least, that's how I pronounce them). I didn't like the Zekrom float though. There was just something missing. Reshiram's float looked really majestic though. The Pikachu balloon was as cute as it always is, and I noticed that the first English Pokemon anime theme was playing in the background. I felt a wave of nostalgia when I noticed it was playing ;_;

Nice they got them right despite they still say pokey mon

oh and A_Merry_Snowrunt, both what you said was missing where there, just gotta look harder,. he so called erected feathers were mostly overed by flames and i do not see how you missed the tail rings lol But they were pretty light colord so guess i can see why.

Last edited:

Rose Storm

I claim your soul.
This is pretty cool. I hope they have one in my state sometime!
http://www.pokestation.net/n/1290436645

Awesome, those don't look too shabby at all. It doesn't seem like the kind of thing a passerby would laugh at - in fact, it looks quite fitting with the rest of the mall. It doesn't have a huge 'We're fanatics about Pokemon, come make fun of us' vibe coming from it, which a lot of Pokemon things in the real world do. I doubt it'll ever come to England, though. :(

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
In a recent interview with Junichi Masuda and another person in the CoroCoro magazine, apparently, the fourteenth Pokemon movie is going to be called:
Victini and the Dark Hero.

Don't know if anyone knew this, but I thought I'd post it. ;)

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
Last edited:

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
The 13th Movie Dub will be due out sometime in February. The title is: Zoroark: Master of Illusions. Source here.

Also, to go along with this, the shiny forms of Entei, Raikou, and Suicune will be distributed throughout the month of January and start of February. They will be distributed one by one starting with Raikou, then Entei, and lastly Suicune. Source here.

Can't wait for these.

BCVM22

And preemptively, that's a Nintendo of America website announcing an event for North America. It does not - that's does not - mean you're being denied the event, Europeans/Australians/Atlanteans.

BCVM22

In Japan, you actually had to choose between the three beasts. I assume you wouldn't prefer they do it that way here.

SmartD

The 13th Movie Dub will be due out sometime in February. The title is: Zoroark: Master of Illusions. Source here.

Also, to go along with this, the shiny forms of Entei, Raikou, and Suicune will be distributed throughout the month of January and start of February. They will be distributed one by one starting with Raikou, then Entei, and lastly Suicune. Source here.

Can't wait for these.

Cool! I can't wait for those either. Follow the pattern for the other event Pokemon, Celebi will probably come out in either March or April.

Cobalt_Latios

You know that, for me anyways, marks it as the 3
rd time the English title makes more sense for it than the Jap title. Master of Illusions, I like it. Also, movie 12 comes out on DVD in February as well. Funny how that timing just "works", as it were.

Can't wait for these.
Oh goody, another thing for us Canadians to be gypped on again. Why couldn't they just give these out via Wi-Fi... oh wait, it's because they're trying to make these special by giving these out to GameStop. I don't think they've ever done something like this to my local EB Games. *sigh* Guess I'll just have to check to see if a city like Toronto might actually be doing this.

Cool! I can't wait for those either. Follow the pattern for the other event Pokemon, Celebi will probably come out in either March or April.
By that logic, B/W should arrive by early April. March would be nice, but I predict April.

And preemptively, that's a Nintendo of America website announcing an event for North America. It does not - that's does not - mean you're being denied the event, Europeans/Australians/Atlanteans.
But it does mean that only America gets these events and not it's neighbors, like Canada or Mexico. I've never really understood that.

Oh well, on the bright side, I could always just bribe someone online for for the beasts... or hack for one.

Would have preferred Wi-Fi, but I do realize why it must be done that way, even if it irks me to believe it.

p.s., I very much dislike typing out posts on an iPod Touch...

C_L