• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
how do you start a new discussion, sorry i'm new to the forum thing never done one in my life, but i'm a die hard pokemon fan, and i wanna discuss stradegies and stuff

how do you start a new discussion, sorry i'm new to the forum thing never done one in my life, but i'm a die hard pokemon fan, and i wanna discuss stradegies and stuff

randomspot555

gonna be a busy month or two for me going pokemon hunting at stores. I just wonder where and when Celebi will be given out.

It is interesting they used a Best Wishes screen though.

It is interesting. But Sinnoh is winding down in the dub. It's very possible, by the time the Pikachu is distributed, that Best Wishes will be airing.

R_N

It is interesting. But Sinnoh is winding down in the dub. It's very possible, by the time the Pikachu is distributed, that Best Wishes will be airing.

I highly doubt that
first off the site gave a date of "January 30-February 5", and there are 5 episodes left. Assuming they take no breaks (the next episode will air on January 8th) and they don't do something like air that Brock/Dawn special with this, the final episode of DP will air on the day that the event ends.

Also they don't air the new series until roughly the time the games come out, so they wouldn't air Best Wishes a solid month possibly TWO months before the games come out. Especially when it would show off so many Pokemon we aren't "supposed" to know about and blah blah blah.

Anyhow, the Zoroark movie will air in February, so I'm thinking that the Celebi event will be given out within that month, possibly early March.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Geez, considering how often Ash's Pikachu loses in the anime, I don't think I'd want the in-game equivalent. It looks like just another novelty Pokemon that serves no real purpose. I guess some people will still want one since it ties-in with the Pikachu from the anime, but like I said, that might not be a good thing. I have to wonder why they chose not to distribute this via Wi-Fi though, like the Japanese Ash's Pikachu.

halloweenghost

Geez, considering how often Ash's Pikachu loses in the anime, I don't think I'd want the in-game equivalent. It looks like just another novelty Pokemon that serves no real purpose. I guess some people will still want one since it ties-in with the Pikachu from the anime, but like I said, that might not be a good thing. I have to wonder why they chose not to distribute this via Wi-Fi though, like the Japanese Ash's Pikachu.

They still might later on like with the pichu and jirachi.

LilNo97

Awesome

The new games pokemon Black and White for the US come out on my birthday i am for sure gonna get White when it comes out when it comes out. (why White Zekrom looks cooler than Reshirom)

JohnLee

I know that this isn't exactly pokemon news, but there will be a Nintendo 3DS press conference on January 19th in New York that will be live simultaneously with one in Amsterdam.

We'll most likely get a release date and price of 3DS.

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/

Last edited:

EliteMaster

If only they'd do these events in Canada as well.

Or Europe. Seriously why are Japan and America the only places to get such events?

randomspot555

Or Europe. Seriously why are Japan and America the only places to get such events?

Europe has gotten every single major movie event, including Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy, and the level 100 Regigigias and several others. The only thing that happened is you ignored them.

Dattebayo

Banned
You guys think this'll be the first Celebi event in the U.S. after more than 10 years?

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Europe has gotten every single major movie event, including Arceus, Shaymin, Darkrai, Manaphy, and the level 100 Regigigias and several others. The only thing that happened is you ignored them.

ummmm, we didn't get Manaphy :p

Cobalt_Latios