• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Cobalt_Latios

Uncle_Starburst

I'm just glad that I realized EB games gave out those Gamestop event Pokemon thus I was able to get that Raikou after school today!

Cobalt_Latios

I got three Raikous today and I plan on getting 3 of the other two when they are released as well.
For a total of 9 beasts? I suppose one could use them as trading fodder to people who weren't able to get them. I know I would definitely do that. And I really wouldn't care what I'd get either.

C_L

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
I'd love a new console RPG... Hopefully they'll make even more improvements upon XD's design and concept, were this to be true. I'm a little bit excited nonetheless. :0

R_N

Here's an interesting link: http://www.gamingupdate.com/news/635/New-Wii-Pokemon-Game-in-the-Works

Possible new Wii Pokmon game? With an XD/Colo-style story? Maybe even an XD sequel? Nowhere near fully confirmed but as it cam from a Nintendo rep... hmm.
It's not so much a Nintendo rep as it is a licensed accessory rep. He's as much a Nintendo rep as he is a Hello Kitty rep, honestly.
Seems to me he was a Pokemon fan who just made a conclusion that there would be another console title.
So I'm not really putting anything into it until we get more concrete answers.

And, honestly? It's not like it's that much of a thing to guess. New generations always get new console titles so you can play with your Pokemon on the TV. And they need it for tournies anyway

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Dattebayo

Banned

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Here's an interesting link: http://www.gamingupdate.com/news/635/New-Wii-Pokemon-Game-in-the-Works

Possible new Wii Pokmon game? With an XD/Colo-style story? Maybe even an XD sequel? Nowhere near fully confirmed but as it cam from a Nintendo rep... hmm.
That is interesting. It would be great to get a sequel to XD or even a brand new Pokemon adventure game that ties to the mainstream games. I hope we would get more information about its validity (or the lack there of) before Pokemon Black and White come to the U.S. in March 6.

Well, I guess I'll have to wait to see what happens.

BCVM22

It's not so much a Nintendo rep as it is a licensed accessory rep. He's as much a Nintendo rep as he is a Hello Kitty rep, honestly.
Seems to me he was a Pokemon fan who just made a conclusion that there would be another console title.

I'm surprised more people haven't noticed this. Blimey, the article itself says:

Though the booth appeared to belong to Nintendo, it was actually staffed by an exhibitor that made licensed products for the DS and Wii lines, with a focus upon hard and soft cases for the DS and DSi/DSi XL, as well as travel bags and cases for the Wii, in addition to other game-based items. A four-foot tall Hello Kitty greeted us as we entered the booth...

I mean, it spells it out right there that the guy was an rep of one of the countless licensors that produces accessories, and more specifically, an American licensor.

To anyone, does that sound like the sort of individual in a position to have information of this nature - considerably in advance and from overseas - much less an individual in such a position and at liberty to let it slip in such a fashion?

I'm not saying, I'm just saying. Don't place your preorders just yet.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I mean, it spells it out right there that the guy was an rep of one of the countless licensors that produces accessories, and more specifically, an American licensor.

To anyone, does that sound like the sort of individual in a position to have information of this nature - considerably in advance and from overseas - much less an individual in such a position and at liberty to let it slip in such a fashion?

I'm not saying, I'm just saying. Don't place your preorders just yet.
Now that you mention it, it is a little weird that a person of that position, location, and in that period of time would happen to know about all of this. There seems that there would be a faint possibility, but we shouldn't count ourselves in just yet. I guess the best thing to do is see if any information (i.e. Coro Coro) would spout out any information about this for the next two months while we wait for Pokemon Black/White. In the mean time, I think I'll play Animal Crossing: City Folk.

randomspot555

Cobalt_Latios

This is awesome and exactly what the franchise needs more of. I know they usually do an NYC Nintendo store party/event, but I think this could help a lot and get sales of DVDs and toys/non game merchandise up.

My city is on that list and I'll try to grab some Isshu starter plushies.
Yeah, but the problem is that it probably won't hit Canada. Hopefully we get Celebi as well. Granted, I only want it for Zorua.

C_L

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yeah, but the problem is that it probably won't hit Canada. Hopefully we get Celebi as well. Granted, I only want it for Zorua.

C_L

Didn't Canada get the Shiny Beasts? If so, then Canada will also get Celebi since the Celebi is on the same distribution cart as the Shiny Beasts.