• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

rocky505

who cares since only people with japanese games can get it.
have you ever heard of WiFi? Who cares if only people with japanese games can get it but they can still trade them to games from other countries.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
who cares since only people with japanese games can get it.

You didn't really think that one through, did you?

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
have you ever heard of WiFi? Who cares if only people with japanese games can get it but they can still trade them to games from other countries.
I know but i have got so many hacks that i just don't like trading anymore.i like getting them myself and its so sad that we have to wait for uk/us events for so long.:/

You didn't really think that one through, did you?
Actually i did i think you got me wrong i can explain if you want.lol.

okay I just have one question when are the venasuar and charizard and blastoise cgear skins coming out in northamerica?

check on serrebi or bulbapedia.but if you visit the global link every day don't worry you wouldn't miss them.^-^

Aquanova

Im definately voting in this poll. I wonder if theres something special about the Pokemon, it may affect who I want to vote for.

What Im more interested in is the newsbit about Nintendo's Financial Results Briefing and the new game that was listed for the spring release? Really hoping it isnt a spinoff, Im tired of those.

Last edited:
Well I'm wondering if the Zekrom and Reshiram are going to be DW abilitied or not

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
There could be two possibilities:

> Zekrom gets chosen
> inb4 White owners complain

> Reshiram gets chosen
> inb4 Black owners complain

So true! But I'm a White owner, so I hope it's Reshiram!

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Well I'm wondering if the Zekrom and Reshiram are going to be DW abilitied or not
They don't have DW abilitie.groudon/kyogre and rayquaza either so i hope they they chose something better so we could use them in po uber battles.

rocky505

Hopefully they choose Lugia, Ho-Oh(Regenerator!) or Suicune.

They don't have DW abilitie.groudon/kyogre and rayquaza either so i hope they they chose something better so we could use them in po uber battles.

Where does it say it's not an option that Zekrom/Reshiram can't have DW ability?

SajiNoKami

Faint Strategist
same here. My state is not even on there yet. Minnesota... no it's not populated.. we just fake people out by all living in a 30 mile diameter circle.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Pokemon movie 14 list of participating theaters for early december!

if you do not see yours on there, they said they are updating the list daily! So come back to check.

http://pokemon.cinedigm.com/get-tickets

mine is on there. awesome news. I've not a pokemon movie in theaters since pokemon 3 the movie back in 2001.

Awesome, the theater near me is on there.