• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

aurasageluke

AuraSage
I'm crossin' my fingars for a new main series game, aka Grey/Gray, so that I can arrange my Pokemon on Black to whether they're going to it or not.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
It seems R/S remake is going to be revealed on PS, it suits the anime very well. The league there seems to be very soon, and in September they can combine both the Hoenn BF and the R/S remake.

It's not going to be an RS remake. Every bit of evidence is screaming "Gray."

Flame Mistress

But what if it turns out that it isn't a main series game at all? Sure, the evidence is practically screaming that at the moment, but there's always one millionth of a chance that it isn't going to be that.

I can just imagine your faces when it turns out that it isn't what you think after all.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
But what if it turns out that it isn't a main series game at all? Sure, the evidence is practically screaming that at the moment, but there's always one millionth of a chance that it isn't going to be that.

I can just imagine your faces when it turns out that it isn't what you think after all.

Doesn't Masuda announce only main series? IDK, Something I heard.

BW may follow the same path as DPPt, having the third installment of the current Gen come out first and have the remakes follow afterwards. Plus, if you look at it, both have a trio of dragons, DPPt had all three become main series game mascots, so perhaps the same will happen with Gen 5.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'm hoping for rse remakes, but it could be grey. I'm fine with both as long as it isn't a side game or if there isn't a game announced at all.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
I wonder if Grey will even have Kyurem as the main, probably but Genescet could be it. :p

ebevan91

I'm hoping for rse remakes, but it could be grey. I'm fine with both as long as it isn't a side game or if there isn't a game announced at all.

Yeah, I'd prefer RSE remakes over Grey, simply because RSE are so hard to find today.

i swear if it's a mystery dungeon or a ranger game i will throw my computer out the window

I wonder if Grey will even have Kyurem as the main, probably but Genescet could be it. :p

i don't think genesect will be it because he hasn't been officially announced yet

rocky505

Gray would be boring. Which improvements could be in the 5th Gen remake? Almost nothing.

Gym rematches
Move pool changes
New trainers
Roster changes
Battle frontier
Characters Redesigned

And many more things

ebevan91

Not really. Just look at any Gamestop and/or ebay. 'Course, my old copy of emerald still works, so I'm fine.
Anyways, my money's on Grey version.

Gamestops near me have stopped selling GBA games (even used), and on Ebay, you never know if the copy is legit, and they are extremely high priced.

Arsène

Gray would be boring. Which improvements could be in the 5th Gen remake? Almost nothing.

Visuals, plot, after-story experience, features (notably the new 3DS ones could lead to a potential pokewalker-style experience) and pretty much nigh everything that had B/W feel lacking in experience.

But hey, let's post some nonsense questions and hope for remakes of titles we've played twice already.