• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
Ok, so DS. Oh well, the 3ds can run DS games anyways.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
as expected, USA/UK Pokemon sites have revealed the names of the games and the Kyurem/rom artwork:
English Reveal
They did this when Reshiram and Zekrom were revealed didn't they?
and they confirm they are for DS, but like all DS games, playable on the 3DS.

Quoting because y'all probably missed it.nd I saw people ask questions, when I just gave the answer above.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

ironsjack

as expected, USA/UK Pokemon sites have revealed the names of the games and the Kyurem/rom artwork:
English Reveal
They did this when Reshiram and Zekrom were revealed didn't they?
and they confirm they are for DS, but like all DS games, playable on the 3DS.

Keep checking Pokemon.com for details, including news, images, and videos, which will be revealed throughout the year.

Sigh looks like we are gonna be waiting a long time

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-black-version-2-and-pokemon-white-version-2/

Damn Nintendo is really getting with the times. A simultaneous reveal. I wonder if we'll get it before Christmas?

Well since it's being released in Japan in June instead of the usual September, maybe the US/UK will get them in December 2012/January 2013.

Keep checking Pokemon.com for details, including news, images, and videos, which will be revealed throughout the year.

Sigh looks like we are gonna be waiting a long time

Not really. They're being released in Japan four months from now.

Grey Wind

Anyone noticed how the mascots are switched?

Reshiram is on Black 1.
Zekrom is on White 1.

However,
Zekrom/Kyurem is on Black 2.
Reshiram/Kyurem is on White 2.
Well they could make the mascot as N's dragon. Continuing on from Black, N merges his Zekrom with Kyurem.

It does raise the question of Gyms though, if it really is a proper sequel with BW1's player.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Anyone noticed how the mascots are switched?

Reshiram is on Black 1.
Zekrom is on White 1.

However,
Zekrom/Kyurem is on Black 2.
Reshiram/Kyurem is on White 2.

ZOMG!! Thanks for pointing that out!

That means I will buy Black 2 because of my Zek-Zek on my White 1. CRAZY!

ebevan91

Wait, so is the Reshiram one now White 2's mascot? I thought about buying Black 2 at first since I have White, but now I may buy White 2 instead.

Ememew

Emerald Mew
It's interesting that it's already on the US site. Simultaneous Japanese and international release, perhaps?

Ah, proof that, even in a series known for its patterns, Pokemon can still surprise us.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Well, having it on the DS is good for me. Because I am not ready to get a 3DS yet.

I must say I was pretty underwhelmed. I just hope the storyline makes up for it. Because I am not looking forward to these games.

Chaos Rush

ZOMG!! Thanks for pointing that out!

That means I will buy Black 2 because of my Zek-Zek on my White 1. CRAZY!
Well I have White 1, so I will be getting White 2. I have a feeling it's designed as a sequel to the color you previously played, not opposite. Because I have White 1, perhaps I learn what N does to his Reshiram in White 2? Or idk...but I'm getting White 2...

R_N

It's interesting that it's already on the US site. Simultaneous Japanese and international release, perhaps?

Nahh, doubt it. They "revealed" B1W1 shortly after Japan got the box legends revealed

But with a six month turnaround we could see it in December, perhaps?

MonkeyX

Why is it for DS? That makes no sense, I want a main series pokemon game for 3DS dang it.

So are these just remakes or actual sequels? Cause if they are sequels that would be the best thing ever.