• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
I'm really excited about the games coming out but... In my opinion the Kyurem formes look totally messed up. Its like someone did a bad job making a fakemon, they aren't even symmetrical, or close. Oh well, hopefully they will grow on me.
I am so EXCITED!

LEGASPS! AN ASYMETRICAL ABOMINATION?!?!

How trite...

pela

I guess that would work. Black/White chased after N as he is a psychological nightmare. But if we are to start off with a new character I would assume, some time in the new storyline, Black/White and N would return?

This is difficult to grasp. However me being tired and it being nearly 3am where I am at may be playing a role as well. Nintendo really surprised me with this reveal. Only thing that could have been more surprising would be a Pokemon Snap 2. ( I wish).
Yeah that makes sense but I would love to see N in a different game further on, possibly post e4 in the rse remakes or sometime during the new generation

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
Yeah that makes sense but I would love to see N in a different game further on, possibly post e4 in the rse remakes or sometime during the new generation

Yes I assumed the message about a boy and his dragon flying over another region was inferring Hoenn.

Now that I think about it, Team Galatic had a pretty ambiguous ending just like Team Plasma. Would be quite funny if Cyrus made his way out giratina's home world and teamed up with Ghetsis.

halloweenghost

Yes I assumed the message about a boy and his dragon flying over another region was inferring Hoenn.

Now that I think about it, Team Galatic had a pretty ambiguous ending just like Team Plasma. Would be quite funny if Cyrus made his way out giratina's home world and teamed up with Ghetsis.

ehh I doubt we'll see Cyrus again.. in MY eyes I beleive he accomplished his goal of a new world.. just not done how he imagined it

pela

ehh I doubt we'll see Cyrus again.. in MY eyes I beleive he accomplished his goal of a new world.. just not done how he imagined it

Yeah I don't see how you would justify to bring Cyrus/Maxie/Archie or any Rocket for that matter into Unova. We don't even know how close Unova is to the other regions.

halloweenghost

Yeah I don't see how you would justify to bring Cyrus/Maxie/Archie or any Rocket for that matter into Unova. We don't even know how close Unova is to the other regions.

if anything I could see Rocket..but thats highly doubtful.. there is that one guy who moved back home to unova who was in team rocket but thats probably the closest we'll ever get lol

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
if anything I could see Rocket..but thats highly doubtful.. there is that one guy who moved back home to unova who was in team rocket but thats probably the closest we'll ever get lol

Yeah, it is a very unlikely scenario. But if it were to happen I think Cyrus being lost in the Distortion world could explain his appearance in Unova. Would be way too many plot holes though.

pela

Yes, and I mean that guy got back or got a family if I remember correctly, so it's not like he's planning any evil doing. After GSC Team Rocket dismembered and the leaders said they wouldn't reassemble or seek Giovanni again. It also seems overkill to include them IMO.

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...

According to the anime Unova is supposed to be FAR away from the other regions.

And Squirtlet, love your signature. Go Demyx!

pela

Yeah, it is a very unlikely scenario. But if it were to happen I think Cyrus being lost in the Distortion world could explain his appearance in Unova. Would be way too many plot holes though.

Yeah there's enough plot holes in BW1 as it is so they should fill in those plot holes in BW2 instead of making more holes. This isn't LOST after all.

According to the anime Unova is supposed to be FAR away from the other regions.

And Squirtlet, love your signature. Go Demyx!

Exactly, I'm actually really interested in finding out where Unova is in relation to the other regions. But I guess since the Team Rocket member went to Kanto/Johto from Unova and then back home it isn't THAT alienated from the other regions

Last edited:

Shockking

i dont know anymore

While that would be funny it sounds quite far-fetched...

I guess that would work. Black/White chased after N as he is a psychological nightmare. But if we are to start off with a new character I would assume, some time in the new storyline, Black/White and N would return?

I was really starting to like the confused, idealistic boy that was N, so I would be pretty sad if he were not included... And I agree that it would make sense that Black/White (playable char.) went after him, he is a very emotionally challenged boy riding a friken dragon for pete's sake. But also, I too feel that they (N and you) had developed a sot of friendship, or at least understanding, so perhaps he could go after N not only in the name of justice, but for relationship too.

halloweenghost

Yes, and I mean that guy got back or got a family if I remember correctly, so it's not like he's planning any evil doing. After GSC Team Rocket dismembered and the leaders said they wouldn't reassemble or seek Giovanni again. It also seems overkill to include them IMO.

yeah people just want rocket back because of nastalgia.. and i think they added the giovanni fight to put some closure on it in HGSS

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
Yeah there's enough plot holes in BW1 as it is so they should fill in those plot holes in BW2 instead of making more holes. This isn't LOST after all.

Oh Lord, don't get me started on Lost. So since this is announced to be coming out in June, can we assume a September release date? Usually it is a fall release for Japan and a spring release for US, but I cannot see Nintendo making the US wait that long for a game.

halloweenghost

Oh Lord, don't get me started on Lost. So since this is announced to be coming out in June, can we assume a September release date? Usually it is a fall release for Japan and a spring release for US, but I cannot see Nintendo making the US wait that long for a game.

I'm gonna guess November or December... or they may just wait till jan for a start of the new year..
but october would rock.. it would makse sense to have it come out around the time the movie does here.. which is usually around nov, dec, or jan.

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
So, random, but if we did fight Hilda or Hilbert like Red (My money's on Hilda) what starter do you think they use?

Shockking

i dont know anymore

Yeah I agree, it should probably come out Sept/Oct. Arg. That a long time to wait...

pela

yeah people just want rocket back because of nastalgia.. and i think they added the giovanni fight to put some closure on it in HGSS

Not to be a jackass but there's enough nostalgia in the remakes as it is to have it included in the supposedly new games.

While that would be funny it sounds quite far-fetched...

I was really starting to like the confused, idealistic boy that was N, so I would be pretty sad if he were not included... And I agree that it would make sense that Black/White (playable char.) went after him, he is a very emotionally challenged boy riding a friken dragon for pete's sake. But also, I too feel that they (N and you) had developed a sot of friendship, or at least understanding, so perhaps he could go after N not only in the name of justice, but for relationship too.

Yeah maybe you could fight N & Black/White in a double battle just like red. I think that would be awesome. Maybe you could find N's journal. There's a lot of potential in these games.

LOST is the best man. But yeah I think September or November but definitely not October. :p Or maybe, just maybe, Nintendo is getting with the times and we'll get the same release as Japan (highly unlikely though)

Last edited:

Shockking

i dont know anymore
Not to be a jackass but there's enough nostalgia in the remakes as it is to have it included in the supposedly new games.

Yeah maybe you could fight N & Black/White in a double battle just like red. I think that would be awesome. Maybe you could find N's journal. There's a lot of potential in these games.

Lol, I agree, we don't need more Rocket. Just play LeafGreen if you're craving so much. Also, you are right there is so much room for growth with these new games.
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but what about those 3 ninja guys (Ghetis' guard guys, I forget their title) and the three chef gym leaders possibly being them...?

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
LOST....It was awesome the first four seasons, the last two, not so much