• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

jolteon27

Epic & Electric
^ a LONG time

Nyter

Island Challenger
I just hope all this isn't being rushed.
I'd like to see this as well developed games that will need the aid of the first B/W games because if it isn't, it would lower the value of both B/W games.
I'm sure these games have something for all types of fanatics from the adventurers to the collectors to the competitive players.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Is there anything to look forward to tonight?

Or will there be no new info? I'll actually get some sleep if that's the case haha.
We don't think they'll be much "new" news, Pokémon Smash. If any we'll have it here in just about 60 mins from this post.

In other news, about 24 hours to go before we lock this forum..

JD

I just hope all this isn't being rushed.
I'd like to see this as well developed games that will need the aid of the first B/W games because if it isn't, it would lower the value of both B/W games.
I'm sure these games have something for all types of fanatics from the adventurers to the collectors to the competitive players.

It's probably not going to be rushed, the game is probably near finished with development or already done given that B/W started development in O6 this game could have started development in 09/10

Haunter ゴースト

We don't think they'll be much "new" news, Pokémon Smash. If any we'll have it here in just about 60 mins from this post.

In other news, about 24 hours to go before we lock this forum..

Ah fairplay, hopefully something will pop-up, also why the lock? I assume your making a new one after.

It's probably not going to be rushed, the game is probably near finished with development or already done given that B/W started development in O6 this game could have started development in 09/10

Yeah the games definetly arn't being rushed and are probably done besides the few odd adjustments as of now, I never knew B/W started in 06, how did you know?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Big Nutter was referring to the upcoming server switch which will result in the forums being off for a few hours

And people, just because Black 2 & White 2 were announced just over 3 months before release does not mean they have just started development and will rush

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Yeah the games definetly arn't being rushed and are probably done besides the few odd adjustments as of now, I never knew B/W started in 06, how did you know?

In an interview Junichi Masuda stated that they where working on Pokémon Black and White while they were making Diamond and Pearl.

So it wouldn't be far fetch to assume they are quietly working on gen 6.

JD

In an interview Junichi Masuda stated that they where working on Pokémon Black and White while they were making Diamond and Pearl.

So it wouldn't be far fetch to assume they are quietly working on gen 6.

I was about to say this, and I also remember them saying that it took them the longest to develop the C-Gear so I'd imagine it took them two years alone just to make that.

Autis-misc

Abridger
I know. I was just taking a random guess it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Anyway has Pokemon Smash aired yet? I'm not expecting anything I just want to know.

It shouldn't have. according to japan time, its airing tommorow morning and its only 2:24 AM (I think) in japan right now.

R_N

I know. I was just taking a random guess it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. Anyway has Pokemon Smash aired yet? I'm not expecting anything I just want to know.

Pokemon Smash doesn't air for like another 7 minutes (well let's say 10) I think.
They seems to usually go with this format:
-Brief brief preview towards what's happening in today's episode
-Some variety thing I imagine?
-An older anime episode.
-Another, much longer variety thing
-The final corner thing. I think this is where the game and anime stuff is usually shown off.

About an hour long show so

Autis-misc

Abridger
Pokemon Smash doesn't air for like another 7 minutes (well let's say 10) I think.
They seems to usually go with this format:
-Brief brief preview towards what's happening in today's episode
-Some variety thing I imagine?
-An older anime episode.
-Another, much longer variety thing
-The final corner thing. I think this is where the game and anime stuff is usually shown off.

About an hour long show so

So... 30 minutes of variety and 30 minutes of old pokemon anime?