• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Here's the new art of the Kyurem formes, with the tubes. I can't tell if each forme has two artworks, one with tubes and one without; or if they're trying to replace the tubeless forms. Seems weird that we got official Sugimori art of the tubeless ones and now they've "updating" it. This has never really happened before.

Source: http://pokebeach.com/2012/03/clearer-box-art-of-black-2-and-white-2-black-kyurem-and-white-kyurem

EDIT: I just noticed... the addition of tubes isn't the only thing that changed. White Kyurem's ear and left wing and turned red, and Black Kyurem's horn and right arm turned blue.

Last edited:

rocky505

Here's the new art of the Kyurem formes, with the tubes. I can't tell if each forme has two artworks, one with tubes and one without; or if they're trying to replace the tubeless forms. Seems weird that we got official Sugimori art of the tubeless ones and now they've "updating" it. This has never really happened before.

Source: http://pokebeach.com/2012/03/clearer-box-art-of-black-2-and-white-2-black-kyurem-and-white-kyurem

EDIT: I just noticed... the addition of tubes isn't the only thing that changed. White Kyurem's ear and left wing and turned red, and Black Kyurem's horn and right arm turned blue.
If this counts it happened in 2010 with BW. The Reshiram and Zekrom on the Japanese cases had glowing tails.

R_N

If you watch the animation on the site, it starts with the normal forms and then it flashes to the tubed forms

Arsène

Like it matters anyway. It's silly to get pissed off about the name of something so trivial as it is. Until indicated otherwise, there's no harm in calling it "overdrive." I'm not claiming it as fact, hence the quotations. Hop off.

How very ironic. :p

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk
You're misleading the people who think that it's some extra form. There's no need to distinguish it at all.

But if people read what Serebii has said, what you have said, and what I have said, then there's no reason to be mislead in the first place. People can mislead themselves initially on their own, without even reading anything (it happens on Serebii too much for anyone to care to keep track of, regardless of what we do or say). That's what the site that came up with the term "overdrive" did. And as of Jigglychu's post, there is some distinguishable difference between "tubes" and "non-tubes." Call it what you may, but from all that we can infer, there is a difference.

How very ironic. :p

I guess. I'm not biased toward "overdrive," though. Let's say they're in "energy" mode, or "tube" mode. We can even just say they're in "different" mode. I could care less.

DBK

Renegade Trainer
Unfortunately. Those are the same people who miss out on the joys of being properly informed. What more can we do but continue to clarify ourselves?

Ooooor......you could just never mention it again. Problem solved.

/discussion

G50

No longer posting
Nothing really new but...wasn't the Keldeo supposed to have Aqua Jet, Sacred Sword, Hydro Pump and Close COmbat?
That image of the event moveset seems to be the normal level up list for that level.

In the preview of it, from both the animations and what Oak says; it looks like indeed it's Leer, Double Kick, Aqua Jet, and Bubble.

Unless the preview itself is incorrect of the event Keldeo. :/

Last edited:

Ludwig

Huh. I... never noticed they were different.

I have the Japanese game. The plastic thing that the game is in got a picture with Reshiram's tail glowing. The plastic thing was in a similarly shaped thing made of a paper-ish material, Reshiram's tail isn't glowing on that picture.

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
I have the Japanese game. The plastic thing that the game is in got a picture with Reshiram's tail glowing. The plastic thing was in a similarly shaped thing made of a paper-ish material, Reshiram's tail isn't glowing on that picture.

XD

10char

SilentOmen

Shadow of Prophecy
Lucario in Canada

I am not sure if this has been mentioned, noted or attempted yet. Many Canadians felt defeated by the Target Dream World Lucario bummer. There is still hope...

I and several of my fellow Canadian friends were able to access the Lucario with the English UK code. That's right. It seems that Britain has extended the olive branch to remind us dear Canadians that we are still tied in with them. That in mind, it does open a more easy trade community for those of the American community who happen to know us Canadians.

I apologize if this is in the wrong place or has already been mentioned / done to death.

Just to ensure I'm not a complete luck case, it would greatly help if fellow Canadians prove / disprove this with their own experience!

Last edited: