• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

JD

So now we wait for coro coro and smash on the 15th...Any idea on when the scans for coro coro should come?

No. CoroCoro comes out on the 14th this month. And I wouldn't waste your time looking forward to Smash you'll only let yourself down.

BGP_

No. CoroCoro comes out on the 14th this month. And I wouldn't waste your time looking forward to Smash you'll only let yourself down.
i just meant smash on the 15th, i didnt mean to say coro coro was 15th, my bad. And yea i've learned that the hard way even though they're saying footage this time

BCVM22

Amazon.com has the English-language B2/W2 releasing on December 31, 2012.

Is this just a rough estimate of the release date, or have US release dates been set already?

It's a placeholder date. No one releases anything that matters on New Year's Eve.

Never believe (or post) a release date from a retailer unless an official and reliable source has announced it first.

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt

I'm calling fake. New Pokemon seems unlikely, Its a little early, and the pictures are bad quality, especially the one with the Pokemon following you, witch would seem like the hardest to fake.

EpicFeraligatr

Ilikechocolatemilk!
Oh my gosh. i have to remain skeptical ,but someone posted descriptions of this on a speculation thread a while ago...
Hoping this is real.

PokeTimmy

Collector
While I would love to believe that we're heading back to HG/SS system where your pokemon follow you, those images can't be real - why would GF release new pokes while they are still trying to promote Pokemon Conquest and B2/W2?

Beeblebrox

Those match the rumours of a few days ago perfectly.

I'm in no way jumping to conclusions, but that clock tower pic is rammed full of 3D assets that have no basis in BW.

While I would love to believe that we're heading back to HG/SS system where your pokemon follow you, those images can't be real - why would GF release new pokes while they are still trying to promote Pokemon Conquest and B2/W2?

The rumour has it that BW2 will feature a couple of new Pokemon, to serve as a bridge between fifth and sixth gen.

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt

Gamefreak only makes Main-series games, and Pokemon Conquest is a spin-off. Why would they promote it?

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Those match the rumours of a few days ago perfectly.

I'm in no way jumping to conclusions, but that clock tower pic is rammed full of 3D assets that have no basis in BW.

The rumour has it that BW2 will feature a couple of new Pokemon, to serve as a bridge between fifth and sixth gen.

The new Pokemon were most likely referring to the event legends. Genasect does not officially exist yet, and niether did Keldeo or Meloetta until a few weeks ago. They can't introduce new Pokemon that aren't in B/W's coding.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Actually, this is a completely new game. Not a re-hash. It is B2W2, but it won't have the same coding as BW. New game. New coding. Who knows, maybe those pics are real. I'm not entirely sure about the new Pokemon, but they DO match the rumors made a few days ago.

I'll remain skeptical, but that seems pretty legit to me. ;)

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
What I mean is that B/W and B/W2 are going to have to be compatible if you're going to be able to trade and battle between them.

BGP_

im 80% sure the rumour is fake, but that doesn't mean i'd love it. This is a pretty well build rumour if the guy was just trolling. We know gamefreak is in a great position to throw curveballs, so while some of it is a little radical it's still possible. And then some of it seems almost for sure, like the new starting characters. I'm sure a few things in it will just so happen to come true, but all of it? Meh...