• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
The grass bird does look like Sugmori... but I refuse to get my hopes up.

...Too late.

EDIT: I just realized, we can easily tell if these are fake: Somebody translate the Japanese in this image.

I know the feeling... It's because we've been anticipating these scans for a while, the first sign it could be them you just can't but get your hopes up even a little right? Haha. Damn, it wouldn't be so bad if PokéSmash hadn't trolled us on Sunday!

Oh and about the Psyduck thing, from Bulbapedia:
"Psyduck resembles a yellow duck or platypus with a vacant stare."

There! you're both right :)

Last edited:

TerraWolf

Banned
Remember, it could have been the same team that worked on HGSS work on BW2. If the walking Pokemon is true, then the game has been in production for almost 3 years

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Guys. So what if they've already made a platypus pokemon. They've made plenty of monkey pokemon, look at chimchar. They made plenty of turtle pokemon, look at turtwig. A lot of the starters (the animal bases) have been done before.

rocky505

Guys. So what if they've already made a platypus pokemon. They've made plenty of monkey pokemon, look at chimchar. They made plenty of turtle pokemon, look at turtwig. A lot of the starters (the animal bases) have been done before.

Doesn't matter the scans are fake and there won't be new Pokemon in bw2 besides formes.

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター

That's true, you could say the same for the owl grass starter, look at Hoothoot and Noctowl after all. More than anything I'm actually starting to hope a little that these are real haha. Not saying they are, but I think the idea of these starters are quiet creative and cool. Or at least different to what we've had before.

rocky505

Seriously some of you are still believing these scans when they've been proven false by people like beck and sunyshore and a guy from bmgf.

BGP_

Seriously some of you are still believing these scans when they've been proven false by people like beck and sunyshore and a guy from bmgf.
while they could be false and probably are, it will not be proven false until coro coro comes out or the person that made them admits it. As crazy as it seems, that's what it'll take for proof

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
They have, How so? Can I have a link to something that points out it's 100% fake please? Just wanna be sure :)

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk
Bulbagarden has decided it be fake, so its probably real

I'm not about to say they're real or they're fake, due to solid points and proofs on both sides, but still, the fact that the text is inconsistent not only in comparison to past games, but in proportion, too, doesn't prove well for these leaks. Then again, the clocktower does look really, really well done. We'll just have to wait and see.

TerraWolf

Banned
This makes no sense at all........

Bulbagarden is full of elitist retards. Everybody thinks they speak Japanese there

I'm not about to say they're real or they're fake, due to solid points and proofs on both sides, but still, the fact that the text is inconsistent not only in comparison to past games, but in proportion, too, doesn't prove well for these leaks. Then again, the clocktower does look really, really well done. We'll just have to wait and see.

And I too saw Sunyshore's post on BMGf about the owls eye being lopsided, could have also been the angle the photo was taken at.

BGP_

There could also be a possibility someone did those pictures after the rumour was leaked to correspond with it and the rumour could be right, the pics could just be false. The rumour originally didnt post the pics so they're not exactly coming from the same source. Ugh, someone just leak the coro coro scans now, this is getting too screwy!
Oh webmaster serebii, where is your input in such a necessary time?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
If the pics are fake, there's still no reason whatsoever to believe the post. Any old random person can write up descriptions of fake Pokemon and say it's inside info.

rocky505

They have, How so? Can I have a link to something that points out it's 100% fake please? Just wanna be sure :)

Text errors. The scans were printed on office paper and the quality in the third scan is horrid as well as around the sprites