• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Haunter ゴースト

Obviously that was the intention, but it's quite hard to come across teenagers with Pokémon games, especially spin-offs.

Nobody i know plays or is a fan of Pokemon, it's why i don't mention that i like it and keep it on the lowdown. It'd be impossible for me to find someone my age living locally to play with, i understand what you mean completely.

Nox_Invictus

Frozen Cold
Did the Keldeo Event already happen?

Nox_Invictus

Frozen Cold
Ah, okay. Good to hear. Thanks.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Nobody i know plays or is a fan of Pokemon, it's why i don't mention that i like it and keep it on the lowdown. It'd be impossible for me to find someone my age living locally to play with, i understand what you mean completely.

Then you should move to where I live. My college has a Pokemon Club, and there are about 30 of us.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
More Nintendo News: Via the BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-17875033 Digital downloads come to Nintendo 3DS handheld

This news is 3DS card games may be sold as Downloads at the same time as their Cards are. The first game to this will be New Super Mario Bros. 2. They will be extending this to Wii U. (The Wii can't support this without a patch.)

Currently I know that the PC and PSP are known to this, the 360/PS3 may do this already but I don't have either console.

If you excuse me I'm going wear my hat.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Exactly. I don't own a Deoxys obtained by myself. Not all Pokémon players live in America, of course, so the GameStop event was out of the question. I didn't bother buying Guardian Signs for the reason you stated; I want to be able to access events and enjoy the game to its full potential without having to buy more than one copy.

I still think that was a flawed idea. If you have to use two people to get an event Pokemon, won't people argue over who gets it?

NO $aints

used 2 be darkkyurem
once this B2/W2 comes out in Japan im getting w2 then once it comes out in NA i will get both games. So there is still no official NA release date for b2/w2 and pokedex pro, and that other app.

Haunter ゴースト

Anything special to expect on smash tonight?

I understand we're getting some B2/W2 Keldeo gameplay, but is it going to be simply a battle? Or could it be better?

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master

I understand we're getting some B2/W2 Keldeo gameplay, but is it going to be simply a battle? Or could it be better?

I think it's just a battle. But who knows, we might get some info about it's in game event or whatever. I don't think anything else BW2 related will be revealed.

R_N

I feel confident that from the footage we've seen and what Serebii posted forever ago, it's almost as if there's information that would lead us to believe they're taking keldeo through several early game battles.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Hopefully we'll see some more new Pokemon for the pokedex in the battles involving Keldeo?

That's what we're likely to get, at most.

However, that said, the footage from the preview last week showed Keldeo battling Level 18ish Pokémon, so we may see some new areas and/or old areas in their new look

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
They're showing off more areas in BW2 on PokeSmash, with Growlith and Sewaddle in the wild.

Sunkern also looks to be in the Unova dex now as well as Magnemite and Magby.