• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
Deoxys is the only event I want to win
Plus a deoxys shirt would look SICK!
I like the way you think! (All of the others with the anti-Arceus sentiments, you too.)
Serebii, who would you want to win, like who is your favorite (besides Celebii)?
I don't know, I think he seems like a Slowbro kind of guy. But seriously, too bad Serebii isn't pushing voting for Celebi on the main site, since that's who Arceus will go up against if it beats Raikou. Pleasing Joe and stopping the Alpha Pokémon? That's a cause many of us could get behind!

Oh, and just to comment on current standings in the Power Bracket, Jirachi and Shaymin are both losing to their opponents at 44%. So, I guess that means if anyone wants to try hard enough and organize some sort of support group for those two, they could still win. Not that anyone around here would ever try and rally people to vote for or against anyone or anything like that.

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
?_? um, whats going on with all this legend crud?....Shirt, event, what?

Slightly confused, the previous pages dont really explain what the heck's going on. Some bracket thing?

Mind explaining?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

Fero

Food lover
?_? um, whats going on with all this legend crud?....Shirt, event, what?

Slightly confused, the previous pages dont really explain what the heck's going on. Some bracket thing?

Mind explaining?
Pokemon.com is organizing some sort if poll between the legendary Pokemon from generation 1 to 4 , it's called the Pokemon power bracket.

The winning Pokemon will " take over the site " for a week I guess , and will receive a shirt made by hot topic , also a special downloadable pack will be given to players , it's however unknown what the downloadable price will be .

The winner will be announced in late August .

Edit: Ninja'd :(

Last edited:

Deoxys911

um, whats going on with all this legend crud?....Shirt, event, what?
I went into quite a bit of depth explaining it a few days ago. Here's the link to my post in case you are still confused after visiting Nutter t.KK's link:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...OST-POKEMON-NEWS-HERE&p=14783987#post14783987
We're currently in the second week of this (more-or-less) summer-long event.

EDIT: I just discovered this myself, and I don't know how many others may have found this out, as well, so I thought I would point it out here: If you click on any of the Pokémon's picture on the site's bracket, you can view their mini-profile, even the ones that we can't vote on yet. This has lead me to some interesting discoveries on the Elm and Rowan side. Who knew that Groudon was in the original Pokémon Pinball? Or that Lugia was in Red and Blue, for that matter! (Actually, we all knew Lugia was in those games thanks to our friend's cousin's friend finding it in the Seafoam Islands when you released all three birds after beating the E4 99 times, but now there's confirmation.)

Last edited:

Aegon

EDIT: I just discovered this myself, and I don't know how many others may have found this out, as well, so I thought I would point it out here: If you click on any of the Pokémon's picture on the site's bracket, you can view their mini-profile, even the ones that we can't vote on yet. This has lead me to some interesting discoveries on the Elm and Rowan side. Who knew that Groudon was in the original Pokémon Pinball? Or that Lugia was in Red and Blue, for that matter! (Actually, we all knew Lugia was in those games thanks to our friend's cousin's friend finding it in the Seafoam Islands when you released all three birds after beating the E4 99 times, but now there's confirmation.)
Yeah, it's riddled with errors. Raikou did not appear in M03, nor did Suicune.

I share the sentiments expressed here; I do not want Arceus to win. While it's one of my favourite legendaries, something else needs to enjoy the spotlight.

G50

No longer posting
I think the "downloadable package" may be something special for Pokemon.com members or something.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
i really dislike the fact that both shaymin and jirachi are getting beaten :( .

I'm glad to be honest. I absolutely loathe Shaymin, and even though I think Jirachi is a decent Pokemon, I'm glad that Latios is winning; it's clear that Dragon-types reign supreme.

FusionKT

*cough*
I'm glad to be honest. I absolutely loathe Shaymin, and even though I think Jirachi is a decent Pokemon, I'm glad that Latios is winning; it's clear that Dragon-types reign supreme.

im not so much sad for shaymin, though i do think it should be winning, but i am sad that jirachi's losing.. its my favourite pokemon.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Well Just voted and I still hate seeing Arceus winning over Raikou! D:<
I wish Jirachi would win.. sure Latios is awesome as well but Jirachi needs a bit of Spotlight and it would look cool on a T-shirt..as well as Latios XP

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
I do hope Jirachi wins, I think it'd look better on a shirt than Latios.

Sad Regice is getting battered too ;-;

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Eh, I'm just sad that Zapdos never even made it to the actual thing. Lightningrod legal with Heat Wave? Yes please.

Also, it would look totally cool on a shirt.

Deoxys911

Great news, guys: Arceus is only winning with 66% now! That's a whole 1% less than it's ever had! Who-a! Also, on the official B2W2 site they posted a picture of the bracket for the very first challenge you make to the World Tournament, revealing Colress's name, as well as showing the rival's name as "ALL." Strange piece of trivia I just felt like pointing out, carry on.