• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

halloweenghost

i'm wonderin if meleotta will be a toys r us thing.. i kinda hope not. i only have one around here.. sure it has had all the events in the past.. but i just have a feeling someday it will not :p I'm hoping meleotta will be wifi as well. if not, then gamestop

spyroflame0487

Kind of a big deal
What were you expecting?

Sorry for that late reply.

No, i certainly wasn't expecting an event or anything. And even though it was just a mini contest thing, I'd think we should have at least gotten something more than a background with Mew's standard stock art lazily pasted onto it. Even something as simple as using a new artwork pose or something. Maybe a full art version of one of Mew's newest cards since they seem to be keen on having wallpapers for the TCG.

TheEliteEmpoleon

i'm wonderin if meleotta will be a toys r us thing.. i kinda hope not. i only have one around here.. sure it has had all the events in the past.. but i just have a feeling someday it will not :p I'm hoping meleotta will be wifi as well. if not, then gamestop

Yeah I really hope Meloetta is not Toys R Us. There is only one near me, and its still like half an hour away.

PokeTimmy

Collector
Looks like it's going to be both, like Victini's Liberty Pass was, anyway. At least in the UK

When you compare it to the Liberty Pass Victini, do you mean that Genesect will be in-game, and you'll have to download a pass/ticket/map to unlock that area of the map? Or will you just be able to download Genesect off wi-fi, like the later non-Liberty Gardrn Victini, or the Reshirem/Zekrom events?

And why would the UK Genesect event be different from the US event, in terms of whether Genesect is catchable in-game via a wifi event or just downloadable over wifi?

rocky505

Well it turns out my GameStop never had the keldeo event when I was there the other day because Nintendo never sent them the event items(besides pamphlet's and a poster of keldeo). I told the manager about the pre order problem that was going around and he said "who the hell said you had to pre order". I still pre ordered white 2 though xD they said for me to return Monday when it arrives.

S.Lugia

Shadow Pokemon
Has anyone from Manchester, England been able to obtain Keldeo yet? I've been having problems finding a store thats doing it, although Gamestation have said they will have the details for the event next week.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
When you compare it to the Liberty Pass Victini, do you mean that Genesect will be in-game, and you'll have to download a pass/ticket/map to unlock that area of the map? Or will you just be able to download Genesect off wi-fi, like the later non-Liberty Gardrn Victini, or the Reshirem/Zekrom events?

And why would the UK Genesect event be different from the US event, in terms of whether Genesect is catchable in-game via a wifi event or just downloadable over wifi?

I mean that the distribution will be both in-life and over WiFi. When the Liberty Pass was released, you could get it over WiFi, but you could also get it in store

Flame Mistress

So I went into my local GAME today, and thankfully I was able to download the Keldeo onto my games. One thing that's worth noting is that not every employee is aware of the event - the only reason I got my Keldeo was because an employee at the till who knew about the event happened to overhear my conversation with another employee, who had no idea what I was talking about. Also, the pre-order isn't required to get the Keldeo, but you do get a special case of you do, apparently. At least, that's what the employee told me.

And now we're getting Meloetta, too? Cool.

Mycul99

Has anyone from Manchester, England been able to obtain Keldeo yet? I've been having problems finding a store thats doing it, although Gamestation have said they will have the details for the event next week.

Yeah I got mine from Manchester today, gamestation didnt have it so the nearest one is the GAME at the fort shopping centre about a mile out of town, the print works end. They had no posters up or any thing though but it worked fine!

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Not yet. But thankfully if it's at GameStop like keldeo they can't tell us we have to pre order a game.

GameStop was never telling anyone they had to pre-order IIRC, It was GAME and GameStation in the UK