• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Robbob

Did anyone buy their Pokemon Black 2 or Pokemon White 2 from Toys R Us? I just got back with the two games. When I purchase them, they gave me two free Pokemon 2 Collectors Coins. I believe these are the same coins they are giving out in Austraila if you pre-order the game. They are really cool. One coin has the picture of white Kyurem and the other coin has the picture of black Kyurem.

spyroflame0487

Kind of a big deal
Did anyone buy their Pokemon Black 2 or Pokemon White 2 from Toys R Us? I just got back with the two games. When I purchase them, they gave me two free Pokemon 2 Collectors Coins. I believe these are the same coins they are giving out in Austraila if you pre-order the game. They are really cool. One coin has the picture of white Kyurem and the other coin has the picture of black Kyurem.

Yep, although they only gave me one of them. When I went back however, they gave me the other one, so it worked out in the end. (I forgot to bring my receipt for my preorder, but they said I could bring it back. When I did they gave me the other coin luckily.

IMG_20121011_125926.jpg

They are seriously nice coins though. Wish they'd have given them a bit more advertisement. These basically went up until last minute whereas we usually knew what stores had what for bonuses a few weeks in advance.

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
does anyone here got the pokemon collector limited edition? is it worthy or is just like the previows one?

If you're talking about the guide, yes I got it.
The extra stuff it has is:
-Two little black and white silk strands for bookmarking
-Concept Art
-Hardcover
-Interview with Junichi Masuda, Shigeki Morimoto, and Masafumi Saito

So it's more than the last one was, which was essentially the guide in hardcover form.

It's pretty nice. I love it. (doesn't come with a pokedex though)

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
It's pretty nice. I love it. (doesn't come with a pokedex though)

None of them do any more. Prima have been splitting them up since they took over to get more money out of us.

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
So it does, they still sold a second edition with the National Dex, though. I'd totally forgotten there was a Unova Dex in the first version.

There wasn't a pokedex at all in the regular edition volume 1. You only got the Unova Pokedex in the CE.

Aegon

Yeah, that is pretty cool. I went to see if I could order one of the plushies, but, unfortunately, I can't. Not fair.

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
Pokemon D-Arts!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of ALL ages!

Tamashii Nations, the collector division of Bandai, has recently revealed a super articulated figure of the 150th Pokemon, Mewtwo! Release is set for March 2013 for 3,990 Yen (roughly $50). He will come with a stand, Shadow Ball effects piece, and, apparently, a Mew figure! More information will be available (hopefully) this weekend at an event that Tamashii Nations will be holding.

84uud.jpg
Source
Yes, this is a Japanese figure made by a company in Japan... HOWEVER, there is an American company that brings these figures over called Bluefin. They are HIGHLY receptive to fan feedback and have been known to get figures made and brought over to the US for sale at places like Amazon.

Go let them know what YOU want them to make for future Pokemon characters and tell them to bring Mewtwo over! YOU can help get more Pokemon figures made! GO LET THEM KNOW!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Tamashii.USA?fref=ts

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
I don't think it's worth the price frankly, but that sounds awesome!

rocky505

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of ALL ages!

Tamashii Nations, the collector division of Bandai, has recently revealed a super articulated figure of the 150th Pokemon, Mewtwo! Release is set for March 2013 for 3,990 Yen (roughly $50). He will come with a stand, Shadow Ball effects piece, and, apparently, a Mew figure! More information will be available (hopefully) this weekend at an event that Tamashii Nations will be holding.

View attachment 6554
Source
Yes, this is a Japanese figure made by a company in Japan... HOWEVER, there is an American company that brings these figures over called Bluefin. They are HIGHLY receptive to fan feedback and have been known to get figures made and brought over to the US for sale at places like Amazon.

Go let them know what YOU want them to make for future Pokemon characters and tell them to bring Mewtwo over! YOU can help get more Pokemon figures made! GO LET THEM KNOW!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Tamashii.USA?fref=ts
Already posted above.