• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

adamfitz

poké-lover
I'll be in work, but I'll be sure to keep checking on my phone

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Pokemon Direct. Not Nintendo Direct.

Obviously it will be just exclusive Pokemon info. Awesome.

ebevan91

10 minutes long and it's at 5AM for me. I'll just set the alarm on my iPad and use that so I won't have to get out of bed for this.

Cloud_Arcanine

Scarlett starlett
I thought as such that it'd be broadcast worldwide at the same time. I won't be finding out until later in the day, you guys can go mental for me instead.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I''l take 10 min direct over Smash doing it. Smash usually does a 2 minute hype build and reveals the logos for 20 seconds. I doubt Iwata will show us a 20 second shot of the logos and make us stare at him looking at bananas for the rest of the ND. Considering how much of deal N is making this out to be compared to previews games of Pokemon I expect maybe short gameplay which alone will answer many questions

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I'm terrified about what will happen. So much exposure. Hopefully no let down

mockingjay

swift and lol
@ebevan
That confuses me even more, but, thank you~

@s2daam
21 hours?! Dammit, not until tomorrow. :( Oh well.

EDIT: and the Direct will only be 10 minutes long? Why? D:

Most were just expecting a picture. Be glad this is going to be as big as it already is.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Well guys, we can now officially shut up about predicting when it will be shown. It will be tomorrow, 5 am PST. Oy that's as early as I woke up this morning. They set this up pretty well.

adamfitz

poké-lover
What time for Ireland and UK, gmt0