• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

adamfitz

poké-lover
10 minutes

Oh, wasnt going to watch it if it was going to be like a half an hour because of work but i will now.
Any idea where can I watch it then?

ebevan91

Dude this page grow : 13% sice the big final announcement

Yeah it was almost 10% yesterday afternoon. This thread is going to explode when we actually get the announcement of whatever it is. I wouldn't be surprised (barring intervention from moderators) if this thread reaches 600 pages by this time tomorrow.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
Oh, man. OH MAAAN...This is going to be CRAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYY. Like Craaaaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyyy dave. o-o;

rook09

Of science.
11am GMT? Damn it, I'll be in the middle of a physics lesson ._.

But, just to clarify, is this announcement is definitely pointing to a new game? And, if so, the chances are is it's Gen 6 or, to a lesser extent, RSE remakes?
My guess is that with it being such a big announcement, they're stepping up the graphics again, or doing something kind of drastic.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
I think that Serebii could to go sleep tonight... supposing that they will sleep.

Well, we have to wait until tomorrow at those time zones:
3:00 AM for West Coast of USA and Canada. (San Francisco, Los Angeles)
4:00 AM for Middle-West USA and Canada (Denver)
5:00 AM for Central USA, Canada and a big part of Mexico (Oklahoma, Kansas, New Orleans, Mexico D:F:)
6:00 AM for Eastern USA, Eastern Canada, Colombia, Perua nd others. (New York's time)
7:00 AM for Bolivia and parts of West Brazil.
8:00 AM for Chile, Central Brazil and Argentina.
9:00 AM for the Eastern Zone of Brazil. (Sao Pualo, Rio de Janeiro)
11:00 AM for UK, Ireland and Portugal.
12:00 PM for Spain (where I live), France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands (well, almost 80% of EU it's in this timezone)
2:00 PM for Eastern Europe (Greece, Romania, Finland, Turkey), South Africa, etc.
3:00 PM for the west part of Rusia (including Moscow), Israel, etc.
4:30 PM for the India.
6:00 PM for Singapur, Indonesia (not all of it, Vietnam)
7:00 PM for China.
8:00 PM for Japan and South Korea.
10:00 for the most populated place of Australia (Sydney zone)
1:00 AM of the 9th January for New Zealand.

The bug is that ehey consider the 8:00 PM of tomorrow for any part of the world when in each zone could be different. In Japan, that doesn't cause problems but internationally, ouch, ouch.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Is it not 11pm for Ireland and UK?

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
I think that Serebii could to go sleep tonight... supposing that they will sleep.

Well, we have to wait until tomorrow at those time zones:
3:00 AM for West Coast of USA and Canada. (San Francisco, Los Angeles)
4:00 AM for Middle-West USA and Canada (Denver)
5:00 AM for Central USA, Canada and a big part of Mexico (Oklahoma, Kansas, New Orleans, Mexico D:F:)
6:00 AM for Eastern USA, Eastern Canada, Colombia, Perua nd others. (New York's time)
7:00 AM for Bolivia and parts of West Brazil.
8:00 AM for Chile, Central Brazil and Argentina.
9:00 AM for the Eastern Zone of Brazil. (Sao Pualo, Rio de Janeiro)
11:00 AM for UK, Ireland and Portugal.
12:00 PM for Spain (where I live), France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands (well, almost 80% of EU it's in this timezone)
2:00 PM for Eastern Europe (Greece, Romania, Finland, Turkey), South Africa, etc.
3:00 PM for the west part of Rusia (including Moscow), Israel, etc.
4:30 PM for the India.
6:00 PM for Singapur, Indonesia (not all of it, Vietnam)
7:00 PM for China.
8:00 PM for Japan and South Korea.
10:00 for the most populated place of Australia (Sydney zone)
1:00 AM of the 9th January for New Zealand.

woah dude thats going to stop all confusion. u just confirmed the india time for me thnx

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
How does one wait for such exciting events?!?!!

Zecaomes

Hey Scotty,Jesus Man
OK, I won't sleep tonight :3

If I do, I'll certainly miss the announcement xD

ebevan91

I kinda hate knowing the time for stuff because it makes the wait that much harder.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO