• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Ah the best part of waiting for up and coming games - Fakemon and fake corocoro scans! So glad I was around for all the BW speculation from the start... glad to be here for the next lot!

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
As for the name of the next games; I'm only here for Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2. I swear, the announcement better be about them 'cause if not I'm going to be so pressed. Ciccone just ain't here for 6th Gen games yet; she needs to return to Hoenn to visit Flannery and Steven. Please GameFreak, make it happen.

Same. I feel like this gen went too fast, but I won't exactly object to next generation starting soon.

I thought this announcement would be something small to introduce gen VI, but we're getting a whole international conference. This is definitely big news and it's undoubtedly next generation. Even better is that it's much sooner than I thought the reveal would be, so hopefully I can see it live tomorrow morning.

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
Its cuteness puts Oshawott to shame to be honest.

As for the name of the next games; I'm only here for Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2. I swear, the announcement better be about them 'cause if not I'm going to be so pressed. Ciccone just ain't here for 6th Gen games yet; she needs to return to Hoenn to visit Flannery and Steven. Please GameFreak, make it happen.

Same here. I'm ready for Rayquaza to rise from his slumber.

pokemonbw

Beast Mode Trainer
I'm about late but the tweet about a Pokemon by your side, might mean a polkemon following you like in soul silver and heart gold.

They would be really smart if they did add that back in. I don't know why I liked it so much but it was awesome.

blackarcanine123

I would hate a pokemon rainbow because that would only mean one thing the end of the franchise.

That bug thing actually looked legit I'm not good with these things though.

Pspaans

X&Y Fan
I'm at school when the announcement starts, so I have to wait... I will get the news 2,5 hours after the announcement starts...
Gen 6, RS Remakes, RS2, random spin-off, I don't care, if it's a game and if it's for DS/3ds (but 3ds would be much better) then I will be happy.

adamfitz

poké-lover
They would be really smart if they did add that back in. I don't know why I liked it so much but it was awesome.

Yeah loved it so much, grew more attached to the Pokemon

Same. I feel like this gen went too fast, but I won't exactly object to next generation starting soon.

I thought this announcement would be something small to introduce gen VI, but we're getting a whole international conference. This is definitely big news and it's undoubtedly next generation. Even better is that it's much sooner than I thought the reveal would be, so hopefully I can see it live tomorrow morning.

I really liked Gen 5..it was great but i think it's time to move on

soccerstar19

<--- Best Rival Ever
If its not gen 6 I would love for it to be something off the card game. I loved that game its a shame they never made a sequel to it. They can use the AR to do something related to it. I personally think its going to be gen 6 and with the whole what pokemon would you like by your side thing I see it being something related to 3DS and the AR being an active part in the next gen. I think that would be pretty cool maybe see your battles happen projected using the AR. I don't think they'll make a huge deal over that though but I think the AR will play a massive part in the next gen's game.

Lightey

No problem fellow fan!

I can't freaking wait for the announcement! I'm thinking of skipping school LOL.

Wow, you're letting a video game control your future? Do you also not do your homework because EV training is so much more fun? You're gonna get no where in life because you are addicted to a fictional franchise and obviously care about it more than your life. If you do badly in school, you will get no where. When will kids start to realize this? Instead of being so excited about a damn game, go study. Skipping school for games, what the hell is wrong with this world?

Wow, you're letting a video game control your future? Do you also not do your homework because EV training is so much more fun? You're gonna get no where in life because you are addicted to a fictional franchise and obviously care about it more than your life. If you do badly in school, you will get no where. When will kids start to realize this? Instead of being so excited about a damn game, go study. Skipping school for games, what the hell is wrong with this world?

..That's a bit harsh..

(Honestly i think i need to go to sleep :D)

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Okay, guys.

The official Japanese website has updated with a countdown: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/important_announce/
Bookmark it and keep watch. No need to trouble yourselves with timezones and stuff...

*sets alarm for 5:40 a.m*

Come at me, Iwata.

I'm also contemplating putting a stream on the site, so you don't have to go hunting

I wouldn't complain if you did.

ie please do it

They're probably kicked back in their office chairs sipping on a beer reading all of the speculations on the internet.

Nah, they're probably kicking back, playing Halo, watching bloopers from the video, like the moment when Iwata picks up a plum instead of a pear.

Here a question..what do you think the 6th Gen Games's Names should be? I would say Amethyst and Topaz

Oh, you want names?

Pokemon Hope and Pokemon Despair
Pokemon Left and Pokemon Right
Pokemon Amethyst and Pokemon Jade
Pokemon Life and Pokemon Death
Pokemon Cash and Pokemon Check
Pokemon Glory and Pokemon Honor
Pokemon Copper and Pokemon Unununium
Pokemon Liberal and Pokemon Conservative
Pokemon Indigo and Pokemon Crimson
Pokemon Opal and Pokemon Topaz
Pokemon Apple and Pokemon Orange
Pokemon Power and Pokemon Speed
Pokemon Eggshell and Pokemon Off-white
Pokemon Quantity and Pokemon Quality
Pokemon Admantium and Pokemon Unobtainium
Pokemon Fingers and Pokemon Toes
Pokemon Talc and Pokemon Shale
Pokemon Yuri and Pokemon Yaoi

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~

If they wanna skip school for a pokemon broadcast, they can. It's their life, not yours. No need to get uppity just because you would not do something like that.