• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Blaziken was revealed before it was in the anime.

I was only a kid during when Gen 3 was reveled, so I don't know to much about that period... Though, I have played most of the games in each Gen...

Anyways, whatever it is, someone's going to be disappointed

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
YellowGiant is nothing but a troll. After doing an IP search, we found out that it shares with a user here named "Korobooshi Kojiro", whom I think was involved in the same type of trolling back in BW speculation. Correct me if I'm wrong.

well, I'll look into it too. Thanks!

JD

Blaziken was revealed before it was in the anime.

It was? I was really young back then.. so I thought Blaziken was revealed before Torchic so I had no idea what evolved into it I thought it was found in the Safari Zone.

ebevan91

Are people even reading the Eevee tweet correctly? Some think it's 7 (now) or 8 (if one is revealed tomorrow), yet the answer is actually 16, assuming Eevee can't evolve into another normal type.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
YellowGiant is nothing but a troll. After doing an IP search, we found out that it shares with a user here named "Korobooshi Kojiro", whom I think was involved in the same type of trolling back in BW speculation. Correct me if I'm wrong.

That man (woman?) is a genius. You are correct though. They've tried to spread rumours multiple times.

Are people even reading the Eevee tweet correctly? Some think it's 7 or 8 (if one is revealed tomorrow), yet the answer is actually 16, assuming Eevee can't evolve into another normal type.

It's definitely you misreading the question...

rocky505

I wish I could get a dollar for every time someone brings up yellowgiant's already confirmed crap.

Pilpulp

美的
I was only a kid during when Gen 3 was reveled, so I don't know to much about that period... Though, I have played most of the games in each Gen...

Anyways, whatever it is, someone's going to be disappointed

True dat.

Whatever it is I will probably think is weird at first, but evantually I'll start to like it. Assuming it's something new, which I would prefer.

JD

This reminds me of the whole "Bianca is champion" thing. Or Nosepass>Gigalith and Luvdisc>Alomomola

gpt11

Are people even reading the Eevee tweet correctly? Some think it's 7 (now) or 8 (if one is revealed tomorrow), yet the answer is actually 16, assuming Eevee can't evolve into another normal type.

do dual types count as seperate evolutions? if so thats alot of evolved eevees

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
True dat.

Whatever it is I will probably think is weird at first, but evantually I'll start to like it. Assuming it's something new, which I would prefer.

Like how most of us was when Samurott was first leaked. I even disliked it, and thought it didn't fit...

Roxas The Deaf

the deaf trainer
Im excited and overhyped for the news hopefully its a gen 6 reveals but i dont want another more of fire/fighting please wishful thinking.