• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

dman_dustin

You be surprised at the kind of people we have in our world

It scares me, because that dude looks like pedophile. I don't mean to be offensive, the guy looks a little like me, just I'm less pimply, and I'm sure there are more differences. But WOW, that photo is just plain creepy.

The Pokémon and Black Ops were funny. But then it seemed like it went from funny to dead serious, as if it was some public service announcement.

It's like "Ha, ha, oh that's good, little kids playing black ops, and adults playing Pokémon" but then when it hit my little pony it's like the message said "You think that's funny, you think pedophilia is funny?" And that's what scares me about it. I'm afraid to laugh as if laughing at the image is somehow condoning pedophilia. As ridiculous as that may seem.
======

Anyway, I guess I have things to do, and should get to doing.

Roxas The Deaf

the deaf trainer

Pokegirl0102

It scares me, because that dude looks like pedophile. I don't mean to be offensive, the guy looks a little like me, just I'm less pimply, and I'm sure there are more differences. But WOW, that photo is just plain creepy.

The Pokémon and Black Ops were funny. But then it seemed like it went from funny to dead serious, as if it was some public service announcement.

It's like "Ha, ha, oh that's good, little kids playing black ops, and adults playing Pokémon" but then when it hit my little pony it's like the message said "You think that's funny, you think pedophilia is funny?" And that's what scares me about it. I'm afraid to laugh as if laughing at the image is somehow condoning pedophilia. As ridiculous as that may seem.
======

Anyway, I guess I have things to do, and should get to doing.

It just further proves how screwed up society can be lol

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Guys, please stick to the main discussion and stop discussing Bronies.
BTW, did you watch the episode the other day?

....no seriously. Get back on topic.

Roxas The Deaf

the deaf trainer
If its a gen 6 reveals what area do you think gen 6 would be based on next if they decide to reveal the starting town in those 10 mins ? btw wulava how long did you wait for a rs remake? if it was revealed there was a rs remake for 3ds tomorrow how would you react?

Littlemyuu

So yeah, around 5 hours we will see what it is, time for me to hit the bed and sleep for 4 hours.
I really hope it will be something amazing for the 3DS, I really hope a gen.6 but with all the past gen's in it too!

well, we will see!

WaffleCopter

<-- Kamehameha!!!
Generation 6 is going to be announced. There will be 3 games, called the "trinity". Each box has its own mascot. There is only 1 starter, and it can evolve into 3 different pokemon *hence the 3 games*. There is also a new type called "digital" in japanese. There is only one true digital type, and that is the starter everyone starts with. There are also different pokemon that are going to be put in that are digital/fire or digital/water. Also, there will be evolutions to past generation pokes.

My source: http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=46058718&postcount=509

halloweenghost

Generation 6 is going to be announced. There will be 3 games, called the "trinity". Each box has its own mascot. There is only 1 starter, and it can evolve into 3 different pokemon *hence the 3 games*. There is also a new type called "digital" in japanese. There is only one true digital type, and that is the starter everyone starts with. There are also different pokemon that are going to be put in that are digital/fire or digital/water. Also, there will be evolutions to past generation pokes.

this guy is a troll..he even admited his post was fake the other day.. he even had a couple of different accoutns and he was arguing with himself pretending to be seperate people... he admited it was fake by boasting how much attention his fake story had gotten online...

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
If its a gen 6 reveals what area do you think gen 6 would be based on next if they decide to reveal the starting town in those 10 mins ? btw wulava how long did you wait for a rs remake? if it was revealed there was a rs remake for 3ds tomorrow how would you react?

I've been wanting an RS remake since BW's announcement in Japan. So say, 3 years.

As for Gen 6 speculation, we really can't allow these types of speculation yet. We'll open dedicated threads once it's confirmed.
Right now, let's all stick to" WHAT COULD THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BE?".

Roxas The Deaf

the deaf trainer

dude this is confirmed fake few pages ago on several pages lol

Lishus13

Poli-Spriter!
Well regardless of the reasoning for or against an RSE remake, I think that an RSE remake reveal would be almost as anti-climactic as a spinoff game reveal for me. There's nothing about the series they could improve. Redesigned areas are pretty, but when you boil it down, it's going to feel pretty bare bones.

Honestly I suppose I'm ready for a new batch of Pokemon and a brand new area. After a few journeys through Unova, I really never want to see Lacunosa Town or Castelia City ever again. I don't really want to see Lucario, Arcanine, Electivire/Magmortar, Golduck, or any of the Pokemon they shove in to promote the older generations.

Plus, since this is a 6th generation, it should contain a fair few evolutions/babies (like the 2nd and 4th generations), and that is VERY exciting to me.

Pokegirl0102

Everyone knows this is bull, the guy even said so himself

Roxas The Deaf

the deaf trainer
I've been wanting an RS remake since BW's announcement in Japan. So say, 3 years.

As for Gen 6 speculation, we really can't allow these types of speculation yet. We'll open dedicated threads once it's confirmed.
Right now, let's all stick to" WHAT COULD THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BE?".

Okay gotcha ^_^

Here's to hoping the announcement is exciting not disappointing Gen 6 for the 3ds is pretty major news

also confirmed false as well i believe