• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Durbe

I'm tired

dman_dustin

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1360654630056.jpg

Well at least Ninfia looks slightly better than before.

Oh...and since when does Ninfia look like a bug type.

Wouldn't it at least have compound eyes?

Looks more like a normal type Eeveelution to me. Maybe a flying type.

Is it too much to ask that we get more Pokemon? Because Ninfia isn't enough.

psychonerderer

im gonna saaayyy..... Normal. But I hope the tack "eon" onto the end of it's Eng name. I just love the motif. If I could go back in time I would cruise right past 911 and change Hitmontop to Hitmonchi, after Sonny Chiba. Anyway, yeah, something like Regleon, or Normeon, or Inauspiceon.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I hope it's not a new type. I don't want any new types now, the types are fine the way they are.

But unfortunately that's the way it seems to be looking. If it was just Flying or Bug or something, why would they be secretive about it?

And if they were going to introduce a new type, an Eeveelution would be the perfect way to showcase it.

Last edited:

halloweenghost

I've also read that corocoro has said that episodeN will end in april :S what will fill beteween that? least according to bulbapedia's twitter.

Ausgirl

The new eeveelution looks like it'll be normal to me but what is with it's eyes? It looks like it's blind. It's definately not a bug type though, not sure where that idea came from, and it can't be a flying type because it doesn't have wings.

And since GF were definately going for the "cute" factor with this one, I'm gonna say that it's likely to be terrible in the competitive side of things.

Ausgirl

Shaymin, Drifloon, Hoppip, Gyarados...

Shaymin has an alternative form, Sky Forme which has wings, so technically it does.

Drifloon is based of an air balloon.

Hoppip, is like a dandelion which float in the air.

Gyarados might be a flying type but the only flying type move it can learn is bounce so it doesn't really count, in my opinion.

...Furthermore Eevee is supposedly based off a rabit or a fox so it doesn't make much sense that it'll be a flying-type when it's pre-evolution is ground based. Flying-type pokemon either have wings or are based of things that are associated with the sky, as I've already mentioned using your examples.

Last edited:

golduck#1

I do like the bug idea. Can't see it being flying just because no pictures support that. Normal seems most likely with the way it look, fur like a wigglytuff with the same eyes as well. Maybe Ghost(?) just because of the ??? typing. I dunno but if it's a new type I will not be excited for X and Y anymore.

Arceusgamer14

Wonder if Ninfia is a new-type (Maybe Light type Pokémon) There could be a new type because of Xerneas & Yveltal not having their Types revealed yet.

Ausgirl

I seriously doubt that Ninfia will be a new type. Why would they create a new type using an Eeveelution, when there have been other types which have been around a lot longer like steel and dragon types which have yet to see an Eeveelution with that type?

Last edited:

SmartD

I thought there wouldn't be any new Eevee evolutions because the rest of the types wouldn't work (Can you imagine a Ghost or Fighting Eevee evolution?), but this quite a surprise. I wonder what type it is.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
So then, on closer inspection, the bows on Nimfia don't look like bows to me...they look to me more like butterflies. I suppose now I see how it could be bug type. Still not a fan, but oh well.