• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

rocky505

Well Corocoro revealed Sylveon to Japan first, and then we got news of it a few days later. So Japanese shows might reveal info first, and then our websites will do the same simultaneously or a little after.

Actually no they didn't. That was leaked. Japan got it at about the same time as everywhere else did officially.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Has anybody considered this yet?

I haven't seen this posted anywhere yet but it does make sense. I would say it's possible.
View attachment 8156

That is just fan speculation and it's wrong since it completely ignores Glaceon or the fact that flying is also weak to rock.

xDWarrior

That is just fan speculation and it's wrong since it completely ignores Glaceon or the fact that flying is also weak to rock.

Glaceon is on there linked to Flareon, which it is weak to, and rock wouldn't matter since Joleteon is across from Sylveon, no rock involved in either of those.

xDWarrior

Hidden Power

Uh...I know that it's fan speculation, but what do you mean by "it completely ignores Glaceon"?

Haunter ゴースト

I'm not saying it's in any way going to be a flying type, but as far as speculation goes it's correct:

Flareon has an advantage over Glaceon, and Jolteon could possibly have an advantage over Sylveon should it be a flying type.

xDWarrior

I'm not saying it's in any way going to be a flying type, but as far as speculation goes it's correct:

Flareon has an advantage over Glaceon, and Jolteon could possibly have an advantage over Sylveon should it be a flying type.

Exactly. The setup is correct. Whether or not this was the intention of GF is up for debate.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
How likely is it that we get information about Movie 16 (poster/trailer/plot details along those lines) on Pokemon Smash tonight?

I wouldn't get too excited since Smash usually airs nothing interesting 91% of the time but yeah a trailer of M16 featuring the legendaries would be nice to see.

diakyu

How likely is it that we get information about Movie 16 (poster/trailer/plot details along those lines) on Pokemon Smash tonight?
I thought today's Smash was the one about the movie that we learned about a few weeks ago? I might be wrong.

ToeyJoey

The Count
Just came up on site saying the UK Meloetta Event has been announced. Finally.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
The first issue goes on sale on 20 March and costs £3.99 but if you subscribe now you can get the first three issues for £5. So not only will you be getting the first magazine with four free Pokemon gifts but you'll also receive two further issues in April and May for little more than the price of a single magazine.

Four free gifts? For starters, there's a massive double-sided poster featuring the final evolutions of Pokemon Black and White Starters Tepig, Oshawott and Snivy. Who wouldn't want Emboar, Serperior and Samurott on their wall?

We've also got a Pokemon sticker sheet featuring Pokemon Black and White 2 cover star Kyurem, plus Reshiram, Zekrom and many more.

Then there are some Pokemon door hangers with Pikachu on one side and Meowth on the other.

Finally, you'll also get four Pokemon badges featuring Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott and Pikachu.

Also, each issue will come with a free gift, so there will be further Pokemon goodies to look forward to in April and May.

13 issues of the Official Pokemon Magazine will be released a year, all edited by ONM Editor-in-Chief Chandra Nair.

Like the sound of that? Subscribe now for £5!
http://www.officialnintendomagazine...magazine-next-month-subscribe-now-for-pound5/

Official Pokemon Magazine starting next month in the UK. Said this on BMGF as well, its absolute bull to have a magazine for the franchise, an official one no less, except for a quick buck.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Yeah I can't say I'll be picking it up. I can't see it having much thats worth reading that we won't already know elsewhere. Plus anything noteworthy Serebii will post, so yeah, I'm gonna pass.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

SprSncConzor

Ah OK. Since Blue's in his HG/SS attire, I believe this is the only art of Red from the Gold/Silver era! It's cool to see him drawn in Sugimori's updated style (The eyes are slightly different but overall haven't changed much since FR/LG).

Sorry for posting old news!

BurningWhiteKyurem

Is there any way to see which EB Games stores will be hosting the Meloetta event? I don't wanna have to go to a store only to find out that they're not doing it. (would be nice if they actually have a list of participating stores).

Aegon

Is there any way to see which EB Games stores will be hosting the Meloetta event? I don't wanna have to go to a store only to find out that they're not doing it. (would be nice if they actually have a list of participating stores).
Which EB Games stores? Those located in Australia or in Canada? There's a list for Australia here.