• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Aegon

The reduced price for Pokédex iOS in euro is €0.89, if you're wondering. I'm not sure of the prices for the additional regions, since they've chosen not to include those in the description, nor am I willing to pay for such an app.

Ah, I should've specified...Canada.
I don't believe there's a list of stores for Canada, unfortunately. You could try calling them.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

BurningWhiteKyurem

I'll give a couple of stores a shot (the mall near me should be popular enough to warrant a meloetta event). If not, I'll contact some stores to see if they're doing it. Fingers Crossed.

Last edited:

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
http://www.officialnintendomagazine...magazine-next-month-subscribe-now-for-pound5/

Official Pokemon Magazine starting next month in the UK. Said this on BMGF as well, its absolute bull to have a magazine for the franchise, an official one no less, except for a quick buck.

I think the Magazine is solely for collectors in mind.
UK sales for pokemon B2/W2 were horrible, so it only makes sense for pokemon to try and hype up there advertiseing in the UK especially if they are spending big bucks to launch a game World Wide, were global sales will actually affect the franchise...

Personally I'm actually planning on buying a years subsription, I don't see wynaut,
Just for shits and giggles I guess.<3

Ledyba

I sleep with bugz.
Any news on Meloetta coming to the Netherlands? Would be a shame if we didn't get her.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I think the Magazine is solely for collectors in mind.
UK sales for pokemon B2/W2 were horrible, so it only makes sense for pokemon to try and hype up there advertiseing in the UK especially if they are spending big bucks to launch a game World Wide, were global sales will actually affect the franchise...

UK sales for Pokémon Black and White 2 weren't "horrible" as they reached number 1 and 2 in the DS sales chart and 3 and 5 in the all format charts. Furthermore why would they create an entire magazine just to advertise Pokémon when they can easily and cheaply do it in the Nintendo Magazine.

Pokémon is doing fine in the UK.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Official Japanese Youtube posted two new trailers: "Mewtwo" Confirmed to appear in the Genesect Movie. Sylveon is Confirmed for the short, with all other the Eevelutions and Eevee. Trailers are 1:30 and 0:30 long and use the same clips.

Give the what Serebii said on the main site, you'll know why I've deliberately chosen to use Quotes for Mewtwo. Well, Mew did not appear in The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon, but something that is like Mew did.

TheEliteEmpoleon

That trailer is nice! I must admit, that shiny Genesect is awesome, and Mewtwo is as cool as ever. I hope this movie is better than Keldeo's...

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
UK sales for Pokémon Black and White 2 weren't "horrible" as they reached number 1 and 2 in the DS sales chart and 3 and 5 in the all format charts. Furthermore why would they create an entire magazine just to advertise Pokémon when they can easily and cheaply do it in the Nintendo Magazine.

Pokémon is doing fine in the UK.

Gee...maybe for the fact that they are IN FACT, releasing a Pokemon Magazine in the UK.
Your input is quite anthetical with no aim. "Number 1 and 2 in the DS sales chart and 3 and 5 in the all format charts" is quite right.....IF you talking global sales. Do your homework....I know I did.

Last edited:

R_N

Gee...maybe for the fact that they are IN FACT, releasing a Pokemon Magazine in the UK.
Your input is quite anthetical with no aim. "Number 1 and 2 in the DS sales chart and 3 and 5 in the all format charts" is quite right.....IF you talking global sales. Do your homework....I know I did.

...but the site he linked to was specifically referring to UK sales...?

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
What is the source of this leak coming from?

A topic on GameFAQs, but the original source is apparently 4chan. So it's very possible that it's fake, but my first instinct would be that it's legit. Why would someone go to the trouble of making this and only show Yveltal, a human character, and very little info? Fakers tend more towards big news like new Pokemon and Slyveon type, not just a character design.
Could still be fake, but it's the most "real" looking one we've gotten so far this month.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/65667577

EDIT: A couple of GFaqs posters have said the Japanese is wrong. So never mind, false alarm.
It's a pity, too... the rival design looked really cool and everyone seemed to like it.

diakyu

So, uh, something's going down on /vp/ right now. Two people apparently have the issue and are claiming it shows new Pokemon?