• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk
So, uh, something's going down on /vp/ right now. Two people apparently have the issue and are claiming it shows new Pokemon?

I would take that with a grain of salt. There have also been users via Twitter claiming that there is no substantial information. I would wait until a scan pops up to believe what you see or hear.

diakyu

I would take that with a grain of salt. There have also been users via Twitter claiming that there is no substantial information. I would wait until a scan pops up to believe what you see or hear.
Yeah this is what I'm guessing. Seems like this month won't have that much since we are pretty far from release.

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
So, uh, something's going down on /vp/ right now. Two people apparently have the issue and are claiming it shows new Pokemon?

Source.

And I am not actually expecting much this issue but at least it may give us something to go out of the dry news desert for a bit longer.
If its true,he's cute and tough-looking but in glasses again.I think he's either a rival or a gym leader.

Looks like he is going to a prom.

No he is not, he is just a fake.

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
No he is not, he is just a fake.

Oh,thanks.Actually,I don't want to see a rival on glasses again and on a formal attire.The fake scan looks like a combination of Cheren and Hugh.

BCVM22

these games are international releases, info can come from anywhere now.

Everything we've gotten in English so far has been the counterpart of a similar or identical release of information from the Japan side of the franchise. There's no reason to think NoA is going to start revealing information exclusively, or at least there's no reason to think that at what is still a very early date right now.

SmartD

The Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity animated shorts have been dubbed:

Part One
Part Two

The voices sound nice. The voice of the Azumarill in the first short sounds familiar.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Since when did Pokemon become PG-13,lol.
:D
We have Gardevoir already...please no more sexy pokemon because itll brainwash kid's minds