• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Refer to this thread!

So from what we saw its a coverup of the new Pokemon being revealed next week. Any idea what those Red and Blue posters with the question marks are?

I guess it will be the artwork about the new Pokemon with some info attached to it (type, name, etc) and maybe the trainers' artwork (aka the protagonists)/new region.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Refer to this thread!

So from what we saw its a coverup of the new Pokemon being revealed next week. Any idea what those Red and Blue posters with the question marks are?

One will be, I think, the official artwork for the revealed Pokemon (with the battle scene being it in battle)
The other one is a tossup of either the protagonists, or the region (I'm leaning more towards the region).

^Edit: dang, ninja'd

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Mr Dragon

Crazy Dude
My favorite part about this is that they actually bothered to match up the class subject & professor with what they actually study.

Though I'd never peg Elm as the ability & development researcer

He does study Pokemon eggs, doesn't he? So I suppose it does make some sense.

luckym00se

Element of Loyalty
Umbreon sounds familiar to me.

ebevan91

So we're about 24 hours away right?

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Boy I can't wait for the annoucment tonight...(or...later today XD) what is it going to be I wonder? better be something good ;)

KittyKitty3308

Shiny Hunter
From what I am seeing here, that new mewtwo form is real. :/ I don't know how I quite feel about it. I would like it better if it didn't have a tail coming out of its head... :p

Last edited:

Draknir

Fear the Deer
I'll be damned. The Mewtwo form is legit. Can't say I like it right now, but I do believe it will grow on me. Hell, for some reason just the confirmation has made it tolerable to me.

suicuneman

Mad Hatter Trainer
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH. I thought NewMewtwo looked a bit weird at first, but...well, actually, I still think it's weird. But it's good-weird. It's Pokémon-weird. And I cannot wait to play as it in Smash Bros.

Chaos Rush

Damn. Originally I wasn't too fond of Mewtwo Penis Forme from the leaked poster art, but the official art actually makes it look decent.

suicuneman

Mad Hatter Trainer
That's a chasmal leap to make at this early stage.

I know :p but my reasoning is that pretty much everyone wants Mewtwo to return in SSB4, and characters generally tend to incorporate their appearances and abilities from their most recent games. I mentioned in another thread that it'd be a cool Down-B switchout for an alternate moveset. For now, though, I can of course only hope.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Damn. Originally I wasn't too fond of Mewtwo Penis Forme from the leaked poster art, but the official art actually makes it look decent.

Same. Maybe it's the shading on the poster? Irregardless, the official art looks... almost nice.

Less like a brain tumor-penis, that's fishizzle. I think it's the fact that the... BTP is distinctly purple in the official art, as opposed to the poster.