• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Aquanova

[ACE] Zero;15886620 said:
Even though Official Pokémon Sources list it as "A New Pokémon?"

They've referred to new formes as "new Pokemon" before. Junichi Masuda called Black and White Kyurem "new Pokemon" when they were revealed.

xDWarrior

So if we are assume that the US release date is 27th October then that could suggest that the European release date would be either 18th or 25th October, as we get our games on a Friday.

That sounds about right from what I know of European releases.

Rakurai

More Pokemon goods in the states is always a nice thing.

Though hopefully the sales will be good enough to support that decision.

spyroflame0487

Kind of a big deal
Actually, I thought TOMY got the rights or whatever back in the beginning of this year? Because all the merch in stores like Walmart, Target and TRU are all TOMY branded now. (plush, figures etc) while the Jakks stuff has been pulled/pushed onto the reduced merch aisles.

I'd really like to just have some way of obtaining the Pokemon Center plush over here without having to get my friend in NY getting me stuff/trying to buy it from someone on ebay. They REALLY should focus on bringing back the Pokemon Center website..although I thought someone else handles the actual Pokemon Center merch. (Banapresto?)

Oh, picked up those reservation things I was talking about. Here's a pic of them. Target has been doing these since Platinum, where they had a special large grey one. These are more in line with their average reservation cards.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee20/spyroflame0487/xyreservationcards_zps254f5b61.png

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Actually, I thought TOMY got the rights or whatever back in the beginning of this year? Because all the merch in stores like Walmart, Target and TRU are all TOMY branded now. (plush, figures etc) while the Jakks stuff has been pulled/pushed onto the reduced merch aisles.

More or less, yeah. Jakks left the license, they are longer doing Pokémon toys.

Also Tomy did say they were doing a global product launch way before, but we of course didn't get the (much nicer) details.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
So now thats its confirmed the new Metwo Is actually it's "Awakened Form" I hope they dont start messing with Mew and try to pull off a Mew Form.... :/

DVS

[ACE] Zero;15913212 said:
So now that its confirmed the new Mewtwo Is actually it's "Awakened Form"

Oh dear. That's great, but I'm a little scared. The last time I saw a powered up alternate form called "awakened" was Awakened Zero, and we know how that turned out. (for non-Megaman fans who don't in fact know how that turned out... Nigh-invincible omnicidal maniac is how it turned out)
Of course, it could just be me seeing connections that aren't there... Again.

Aegon

This'll be the first Deoxys I've obtained myself, and as it's one of my favourite legendaries, I'm glad we're getting this event. I hope Meloetta is on the horizon, though.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I'll be getting deoxys. I don't think I ever had one that I actually got myself, I think I just got one in a trade.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
If it's really the Nasty Plot Masuda Deoxys, then yay, I really want that one ^.^
I always love Pokemon with special move it normally cannot learn.
What's even better is that B/W can get it too, which means I'll be able to obtain not just one Deoxys, but two :D

Still, would have been nice if we can get a confirmation for a Meloetta Wi-Fi event as well.
Maybe after the Deoxys event.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
What's even better is that B/W can get it too, which means I'll be able to obtain not just one Deoxys, but two :D

Actually the event is for Black and White 2 only, the Black and White was an error on their part.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Actually the event is for Black and White 2 only, the Black and White was an error on their part.

Awwwwww man! Darn...4 Deoxys would have been awesome. Oh well...how did you find this out btw?

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon