• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Livingtime

I read somewhere that this event is only for North America. Is that true?

Apparently so. I'll miss out too, living in Australia... Oh well, there WILL be chances in the future.

The Pokemon AU and EU bw2 sites have no news of it, US does though. So there.

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I read somewhere that this event is only for North America. Is that true?

To be more precise, seems like it is for anyone with the US version of the game.

It's a Wi-Fi event, not another in-store event.

Katsuragi

I hope it is for people who have the US versions of the game because i live in South America.
If it is only for North America, then it will be a shame. We almost doesnt have not even a single event on here.

Katsuragi

That's neat! Then i willbe able to pick my first non-trade Legendary.

spyroflame0487

Kind of a big deal
For those of you in the US, today is FREE COMIC BOOK DAY! Normally this doesn't pertain to Pokemon, but this year VIZ has a special "Ugly Doll Comics" book out, featuring a selection of their properties. Pokemon is featured at the end and has (if I'm not mistaken) translated versions of the comics that were in the Japanese guidebooks. They're pretty cute little things.

Once I get my stuff in order, I'll post em here.

EDIT: Here we go. Wanted to get everything all uploaded haha.

[Front Cover] (If you're going out to look for it)

[Page 1] [Page 2] [Page 3] [Page 4]

[Back cover blurb]

Apparently the "Pokemon Pocket Collection" is releasing in October (Amazon states Oct. 1st, at $9.99) and appears to feature all of those Pokemon comics.

Last edited:

R_N

Hey I'm not 100% sure, but I think those are the 4komas from one of the BW1 guides

Pretty neat to bring over (even if it's not the ones I'm thinking of)

Autis-misc

Abridger
I have a question about the video from pokemon smash 2 days ago, does it mean sylveon's type will be revealed? because I saw nothing of this on the main site...

R_N

I have a question about the video from pokemon smash 2 days ago, does it mean sylveon's type will be revealed? because I saw nothing of this on the main site...

No, otherwise they would have actually advertised that.
It's just them messing around in the Eevee & Friends skit they've been doing for months

It's good to see they are releasing a Deoxys over wifi! But I have a request, can someone PM steps to connect my DS lite to my local wifi? I'm not tech savvy and I don't know how to connect it! Please help!

Cyberra

pain in the ***
When getting onto the wifi, how does one actually get the event pokemon? I have a doctor's appointment on the 10th, so I will actually be somewhere that does have free public wi-fi (the local public library)

Aegon

When getting onto the wifi, how does one actually get the event pokemon? I have a doctor's appointment on the 10th, so I will actually be somewhere that does have free public wi-fi (the local public library)
Once your DS/3DS is connected to the Wi-Fi network (System Settings), select "Mystery Gift" from the main menu, after the title screen. Then choose the second option, "Get via Nintendo WFC". Simply search for the event and download it following that. You can pick up Deoxys from the delivery man in Pokémon Centers at any time.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Once your DS/3DS is connected to the Wi-Fi network (System Settings), select "Mystery Gift" from the main menu, after the title screen. Then choose the second option, "Get via Nintendo WFC". Simply search for the event and download it following that. You can pick up Deoxys from the delivery man in Pokémon Centers at any time.

*writes that down* Thanks!

Crimson_Blazer

Went to X and Ys page and it has a clip from the movie of mewtwo changing formes with a description basically saying that the connection between this "new pokemon" and mewtwo has been confirmed. Do t know how long its been up there but didnt see it being discussed here in the last few pages so its either quite old and i didnt go back far enough, or pretty new