• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Went to X and Ys page and it has a clip from the movie of mewtwo changing formes with a description basically saying that the connection between this "new pokemon" and mewtwo has been confirmed. Do t know how long its been up there but didnt see it being discussed here in the last few pages so its either quite old and i didnt go back far enough, or pretty new

We knew about that quite a while ago.

Tenilius

Bianca Pokedex Skin available from Global Link starting today (at least in Australia it is active), haven't seen it up on the front page yet.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Went to X and Ys page and it has a clip from the movie of mewtwo changing formes with a description basically saying that the connection between this "new pokemon" and mewtwo has been confirmed. Do t know how long its been up there but didnt see it being discussed here in the last few pages so its either quite old and i didnt go back far enough, or pretty new
Yep, it's really old now. Trust me, if it you see it online, it is old news.

SprSncConzor

Finally more news! I must admit, I really like Yanchamu, the Panda-like Pokemon :3

Also the new Pokedex looks snazzy (though a bit too futuristic if you ask me)

Thriller

Its almost time
Oh my god these Pokemon look incredibly basic and generic. You don't even have to guess that the bird is the "Regional Bird." It's just so obvious and bland and blatant that it is. The little Panda thing (or whatever it is) is more or less an expo of Patrat... The yellow thing sort of resembles Mawile to me. Pre-evolution? The Grass type is just Bouffalant and Deerling/Sawsbuck crossbred.

Not all that impressed.

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
NEW NEWS! (Assuming it's legit) Finally!
Am I the only one who thought that the lizard one looked a bit like mawile at first glance? Or is that just me?
The Panda is my favorite so far. I love the expression on it's face.

Last edited:

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
Fighting type Panda!? Goodbye Spinda usage I can already feel it.. especially if it evolves to use bamboo sticks as a weapon

Miju ;w;

Pokescout

Yes! That's primarily why I like the lizard, it reminded me of Mawile at first glance. I actually named a Pokemon "barabora" once, how odd.

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Fighting type Panda!? Goodbye Spinda usage I can already feel it.. especially if it evolves to use bamboo sticks as a weapon

Miju ;w;
Wait! Spinda had usage!?

I thought the only thing that made people like Spinda in the first place was "looky, different spot patterns".

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Only the people who really love the forgettable pokemon knows of its usage..

Miju~

Castform kicks it butt, Glalie chews it up, and Mew obliterates it. Credits for anybody who gets the reference.

Man, that boxart looks totally bad***. It's awesome!

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I like how the new pokemon look. It's cool that you can ride the goat type one in the field =D

Arceusgamer14

I really like the new Pokémon, I think this will have the best Pokémon and roster looks since Gen III's (I thought Gen III had the best roster)
I hope I get to ride on other Pokémon besides Gogoat!

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Meh, I'm really not feeling most of these. The only one I sort of like is Gogoat. I was really hoping for the types of Xerneas and Yveltal so we could finally end the speculation about their types.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Tbqh Gogoat is the only Pokémon that caught my interest on this one. I just hope that we could get to ride on more Pokémon.

I think the Panda is actually pretty cute! I'm really confused as to how you'll ride the goat. Does it learn some type of HM or something? I also can't shake the feeling that the lizard looks like an odd combination of Mawile and Smeargle. I bet that it has some promise though.