• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
I just thought about that. With the technology available to me right now, I will be able to transfer Pokémon from Sapphire all the way to Alpha Sapphire.

Wow.

I know not everybody does, so I don't want to suggest that my own experience is a valid reason for them not to make these remakes, but I still think it's cool!

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Well I'm excited for OR/AS but I'm also wondering if these game will live up to the hype, people are losing it and they've been stated to only be remakes. Don't get me wrong HG/SS are 2 of the greatest games ever and people wanted Johto remakes for years, but If this is just a basic remake then people need to chill at least until we see what new mechanics are implemented

Of course as a fan I'm getting Omega Ruby for no other reason than that I still love this franchise. but 3 things I will disappointed if it doesn't have

-Steven as Champion
-Pokemon Contests instead of those battle tents
-Rayquaza story from Emerald

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Hopefully we will at least get up dated move pools for the starters. Each one only learning 2 fire/ water/ grass attacks >.>

Hopefully we will at least get up dated move pools for the starters. Each one only learning 2 fire/ water/ grass attacks >.>

They would get pledge moves for sure and updated movesets. They always update movesets in the games.

zhixun

I was hoping for swampert to learn ice punch as well as for sceptile to gain an attack boost in it's base stats... :)

I think that Laglarge should learn more ground type moves instead. Punching moves does not quite fit in my opinion. Whereas I do agree Jukain should be better in attack stats while it got awesome speed.

TurtwigAndSquirtle

I like turtles

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
I hate to break it to you but Nintendo is under no obligation to do what a petition says, and it's not going to make them stop.

Pfft! Well with that attitude it won't. No wonder you haven't cured cancer Hydrohs.

I'm hoping the Sceptile line get's Electrify through breeding. For the LULZ. And because we've bashed it so bad over the last week that I don't think it stands a chance when these games drop. My 2 cents.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
So I suppose there's not much of a chance of those concerts reaching Europe then :/