• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Aetius

I repeat: I am not bias. Bias means to be inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group, especially in a way considered to be unfair. I have not do so and the only bias are those who called me that. I am not changing my opinion on the next games because you want me to.

The problem is that you're sounding almost arrogant in voicing your opinion.
You're basically saying that they won't make another gen 6 game because YOU said it!
Of course, that's your opinion and NO ONE is contesting that, but in my opinion there are more proofs for a new gen 6 game, rather than a brand-new gen.
And many people already stated them.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
The problem is that you're sounding almost arrogant in voicing your opinion.
You're basically saying that they won't make another gen 6 game because YOU said it!
Of course, that's your opinion and NO ONE is contesting that, but in my opinion there are more proofs for a new gen 6 game, rather than a brand-new gen.
And many people already stated them.

I didn't say they won't make another gen 6. I said it is likely but I do know about Volcanion, Thousand Arrow/Waves, datamining and etc. I am finding it hard to see another game when all non-event pokemon are obtainable with current 4 games. I know there is more to pokemon than just catching but I like to trade over pokemon from the game that was unavailable in previous (for example: trade Deoxys over to XY games). If there is new gen 6 games, I can't trade anything that from it cause I already got it in previous titles. The new megas/primals/forms would be incompatible with XY and ORAS games. My opinion is that it unlikely off new games but I would wait for further evidence and news. My opinion was never intended to be bias and I don't think I was.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I repeat: I am not bias. Bias means to be inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group, especially in a way considered to be unfair. I have not do so and the only bias are those who called me that. I am not changing my opinion on the next games because you want me to.

Bias isn't just against people, it can also be against ideas. In your case, you're biased against another 6th gen game, you've already made up your mind that 6th gen is over and when any evidence is presented that contradicts that idea, you disregard it. You can't just ignore counterarguments, you have to be able to counter the counterarguments.

Last edited:

Aetius

I didn't say they won't make another gen 6. I said it is likely but I do know about Volcanion, Thousand Arrow/Waves, datamining and etc. I am finding it hard to see another game when all non-event pokemon are obtainable with current 4 games. I know there is more to pokemon than just catching but I like to trade over pokemon from the game that was unavailable in previous (for example: trade Deoxys over to XY games). If there is new gen 6 games, I can't trade anything that from it cause I already got it in previous titles. The new megas/primals/forms would be incompatible with XY and ORAS games. My opinion is that it unlikely off new games but I would wait for further evidence and news. My opinion was never intended to be bias and I don't think I was.

I can understand that, but you still centered your arguements around YOUR OWN idea of what a pokèmon game should be in order to meet your expectations.
That's bias.
Either way, that so-called new Pokèmon, might be indeed a new one, but for all we know, it could be revelaed officially next year, when the new movie will come out (tell me if I'm wrong here everyone).
And even if that's the case, a new gen 6 game could easily be made in that period. :)

Maiq

My anaconda don't
Either way, that so-called new Pokèmon, might be indeed a new one, but for all we know, it could be revelaed officially next year, when the new movie will come out (tell me if I'm wrong here everyone).
And even if that's the case, a new gen 6 game could easily be made in that period. :)
Honestly, I could actually see them adding new Pokemon for Z (or XY2) version. After all, ORAS added new Megas. Which I guess could count as new Pokemon :)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
New Zygarde forme was teased, obviously has nothing to do with the current gen but rather the next.

Makes a lot of sense right?...

Maiq

My anaconda don't
New Zygarde forme was teased, obviously has nothing to do with the current gen but rather the next.

Makes a lot of sense right?...
Isn't that just speculation though? To be completely honest, I don't see how it could be a new Zygarde form.
That's just me though ☺

Isn't that just speculation though? To be completely honest, I don't see how it could be a new Zygarde form.
That's just me though ☺

OptimusZygarde's post from the previous page does a great job of explaining why it's not just speculation to think the large silhouette is a new forme of Zygarde. The most relevant portion is this:

Please, explain to me how the so-called "ecosystem protector of Kalos" is supposed to handle a couple of Legendaries who's current BST's outmatch Zygarde's? That's right, he can't. He needs a power boost through a form change. Cue the CoroCoro silhouette we've seen... reports of green pulsating hexagons on its body from movie viewers is almost one of the final nails in the coffin for that one.

EDIT: ninja'd.

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
I see Zygarde's new form changing type or something. I know about the Thousand attacks, but it being the trio master yet both of its "underlings" have an immunity to it just doesn't sit well. Something will probably give.

I see Zygarde's new form changing type or something. I know about the Thousand attacks, but it being the trio master yet both of its "underlings" have an immunity to it just doesn't sit well. Something will probably give.

Have to agree with this, it's hard to keep the balance when you're weaker then both of the opposing forces. Aura break is a good start but it needs something... not what the have planned but they've fixed tons of pokemons mistakes with megas/forms so I think it's gonna be a good upgrade.

Also I've been thinking... both diancie and hoopa have alternate forms, I wonder if they have something planned for volcanion too

Had ANOTHER thought, I would expect Zygarde to have a primal reversion if anything, considering it basically states it watches over the ecosystem it would make sense to get power from it as well. But Groudon and Kyogres primal forms don't have any major changes while the speculated Zygarde form looks drastically different, I wonder what they have planned

Last edited:

Cradily17

That small green blob with the red stomach might end up being a brand new type... Virus type perhaps?

HM02gon

Waiting...

I'm hoping that it gets an ability that reverses type matchups. I mean think about it. Its current ability reverses their abilities, and they are immune to its types. What if Tha was swapped? Also- Zygarde is found on the same route as the inverse battle house.

Akashin

I'm hoping that it gets an ability that reverses type matchups. I mean think about it. Its current ability reverses their abilities, and they are immune to its types. What if Tha was swapped? Also- Zygarde is found on the same route as the inverse battle house.

As much sense as this makes, it would render Thousand Arrows--which already makes Yveltal susceptible as it is--rather redundant.

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
As much sense as this makes, it would render Thousand Arrows--which already makes Yveltal susceptible as it is--rather redundant.

I agree. I just don't know how to feel about the typing thing. With Rayquaza over the others, it didn't matter. Nor did it matter with Landorus or Arceus. Lugia is actually the only one I can think of who is weak to its trios moves, at least 2/3. Maybe they'll give Zygarde a new ability like Delta Stream that weakens SE hits.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
That small green blob with the red stomach might end up being a brand new type... Virus type perhaps?

Even assuming that it's a new species from Gen 7, I personally don't think it'll have a whole new type. The blobs kinda look like ghosts to me, so maybe they'll be Ghost-types imo.

We should be getting some sort of news on Gen 7 sometime later this year. Seeing as how the X and Y series is ending next year and all. Here's hoping it'll be a good/better game than 6th Gen.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
We should be getting some sort of news on Gen 7 sometime later this year. Seeing as how the X and Y series is ending next year and all. Here's hoping it'll be a good/better game than 6th Gen.

Assuming that "Z Version" comes out fall of 2016, as that's the time frame games normally come from and it won't be fall of this year almost for sure, and it is the final game of gen six, we won't get any actual news about seventh gen until early 2017 at best, as they don't start marketing the next games until several months after the previous. The best you can hope for is an early reveal of a new Pokemon, but that is unlikely considering recent trends in which new Pokemon are not shown until several months before the next generation comes out.