• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
From today, 5 November 2015, 7:00 pm (JST, GMT/UTC +9), shiny Yveltal is now legit, but it can only be Japanese and is event-only.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
"This cunning Zoroark has figured out a way to get back on even ground against Fairy-type Pokémon with the move Sludge Bomb."

252 SpA Choice Specs Zoroark Sludge Bomb vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Sylveon: 248-292 (74.9 - 88.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 SpA Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Zoroark: 414-488 (158 - 186.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

"even ground"

GG

Rio!

Composer
Is it a given people take everything literally?

Anyways, it'll be nice seeing the Bac...Destructive Pokemon Yveltal out and about now. Still hoping other regions get a similar event as well later on.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
"This cunning Zoroark has figured out a way to get back on even ground against Fairy-type Pokémon with the move Sludge Bomb."

252 SpA Choice Specs Zoroark Sludge Bomb vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Sylveon: 248-292 (74.9 - 88.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 SpA Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Zoroark: 414-488 (158 - 186.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

"even ground"

GG

That assumes the Sylveon knows to use Hyper Voice right away, though. A username like yours, I'd have thought you'd factor in the possibility of tricking Sylveon with Illusion. It's not a sure thing, of course, but it sure as hell gives Zoroark a fighting chance.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
That assumes the Sylveon knows to use Hyper Voice right away, though. A username like yours, I'd have thought you'd factor in the possibility of tricking Sylveon with Illusion. It's not a sure thing, of course, but it sure as hell gives Zoroark a fighting chance.

The problem is that as long as Team Preview exists, Zoroark is pretty much begging to get exposed. You can play mind games to a certain extent, but... well, there's a reason she's UU.

KillerDraco

"even ground"

GG

Several fairy types that were insurmountable hard counters to Zoroark get turned into checks by virtue of Sludge Bomb, and people still aren't satisfied.

'Tis a sad day. Open your minds, people.

...That said, Zoroark is still a poor Pokemon in general, relying on gimmicks due to the fact that its bulk is nonexistent and speed and power creeps have made its offensive stats less impressive, but Sludge Bomb is still a welcome addition.

At least Japan got Shiny Bacon Bird. Now we just gotta wait for it to come to the West.

Pokemon Power

CoroCoro's gonna leak sometime next week, I just know it. I bet it's a game announcement because of Junichi Masuda showing up on Pokenchi soon.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I bet it's a game announcement because of Junichi Masuda showing up on Pokenchi soon.

He's been on the previous incarnations of the show a few times without making a game announcement, so I'm not convinced that his presence means anything important.

Mokepon22

He's been on the previous incarnations of the show a few times without making a game announcement, so I'm not convinced that his presence means anything important.

Well I doubt those times 99.99% of the world was expecting an announcement, there were new formes of the obvious 3rd member of the trio as well as a new anime series to highlight said formes lol

OptimusZygarde

Butterfly fanatic
What I find strange is that Masuda bothered to let his followers on Twitter know a good whole month ahead of time that he was appearing on Pokenchi. We usually don't find out about something like that until the week before, not a whole month before. The only reason I can think of for doing that is to create more prolonged hype from a business standpoint, but I'm most likely wrong. It's also funny how CoroCoro is due to leak less than 5 days before his appearance. I would assume it's something Game Freak-related because he's one of the head people, but we'll see in about a week I guess.

DotKU

Champion
What I find strange is that Masuda bothered to let his followers on Twitter know a good whole month ahead of time that he was appearing on Pokenchi. We usually don't find out about something like that until the week before, not a whole month before. The only reason I can think of for doing that is to create more prolonged hype from a business standpoint, but I'm most likely wrong. It's also funny how CoroCoro is due to leak less than 5 days before his appearance. I would assume it's something Game Freak-related because he's one of the head people, but we'll see in about a week I guess.

Well it hasn't worked for me, my hype has gone down drastically for this eventual announcement since Worlds.

Torpoleon

Honestly, with Pokemon XY&Z, it HAS to be a Pokemon Z (or similar named title) announcement.
There's also this Pokédex Z thing and I think even Pokémon Tretta has a Z variant. Maybe Pokémon Z was supposed to come out this year, but had to be delayed.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
There's also this Pokédex Z thing and I think even Pokémon Tretta has a Z variant. Maybe Pokémon Z was supposed to come out this year, but had to be delayed.

I had never heard of Pokedex Z, so I just googled it. All that came up was a fan-made app. Are you talking about something different?

OptimusZygarde

Butterfly fanatic

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord

R_N

Wonder why that didn't pop up when I googled it. You'd think official merchandise would come up before fan-made apps. (On an unrelated note, as a kid I would have really wanted a toy like that.)

There have been assorted Pokedex toys in this vein since gen 1