• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
From no news to a bombarding of them.

The Mythical Distribution excites me. And the remastered movies :3
Though the vid didn't leave any teaser in the 'New Games' bit.

Last edited:

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I already got the remastered movies about a week back.

But bring on the mythicals!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
This fandom is so impatient that it's not even funny. If I see another obnoxious comment about Z...

Really happy about that monthly mythical release.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
So that mythical Pokémon release...WOO.
If I can get to a Gamestop during those times, I may be able to get all of them this year ( I am so glad that many of them are Wifi events though. I can get them from home and I am sure that I can get one for each of my games. :) )
Although I already have all these Pokémon, I am glad for not only myself (trade fodder/special Pokémon to possibly keep), but also for everyone else, especially those who have never had these Pokémon.

SmartD

I'm hyped up for the monthly Mythical Pokemon events this year. Especially for Keldeo and Genesect since I lost them in my previous Black 2 game when it got chewed up.

johnnyd2

UBER FLAMER!
my thoughts on the video
i saw Jirachi with the other mythics does that mean their FINALLY giving us another Jirachi here in US?
oh and i saw Manaphy too, so thats nice too
honestly that alone excites me more than the other stuff

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
GameStop:
Mew (February)
Darkrai (May)
Arceus (August)
Genesect (November)

Nintendo Network / Wi-Fi:
Celebi (March)
Jirachi (April)
Manaphy (June)
Shaymin (July)
Victini (September)
Keldeo (October)
Meloetta (December)

MiloticPrincess

loves Water pokemon
It's also appears that the XY&Z anime will debut in America on February 20th, according to Serebii's Twitter.

Holy crap that was a lot to take in all at once... o_O And we still have CoroCoro plus the new Pokken character reveal left.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Are Meloetta, Manaphy and Genesect available in Japan as well?

Edit: Apparently not.

This is Europe also...right?
You mean the Mythical distribution? It's mentioned on the official UK Pokémon site, but no details regarding where/how yet.

Really excited and grateful that they're making every Mythical available again. I generally like to leave Mythicals in the Generations where I originally got them, since I often only had one of each, and once I transfer them forward, there's no way of getting them in those games again (without trading.) It's really awesome to be able to get all of them within one Generation now.

Anti Spiral

You mean the Mythical distribution? It's mentioned on the official UK Pokémon site, but no details regarding where/how yet.

Really excited and grateful that they're making every Mythical available again. I generally like to leave Mythicals in the Generations I originally got them, since I often only had one of each, and once I transfer them forward, there's no way of getting them in those games again (without trading.)

Yes, that's a relief! I suddenly noticed everything seemed to be for US and started having a mild panic attack....

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
As long as those Legendaries aren't given through codes, I can engineer my router into a fake hotspot and nab them all from my chair.

It's also appears that the XY&Z anime will debut in America on February 20th, according to Serebii's Twitter.

Wow. We'll be really behind in episodes against Japan this year. It doesn't help that there is a stagnant filler episode schedule after the first episode.

Xuxuba

Oh great more Gamestop events. It's not like Gamestop is rarely seen outside of english speaking countries. Let's just forget that like half of the fandom doesn't live in USA, Canada or UK. It's not like a wifi distribution would be way more accessible to every fan.
Oh fantastic more merch that south americans and africans will never get and if they do it will cost like 2 souls.
I'm so excited for this.

As long as those Legendaries aren't given through codes, I can engineer my router into a fake hotspot and nab them all from my chair.
You mean the Gamestop ones?

The Mythical Pokémon Mew will be available at participating GameStop stores starting February 1, 2016. Visit GameStop to pick up a code that will unlock Mew in your Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, or Pokémon Y game. Be sure to redeem your code in your game by May 31, 2016!

Apologies if I misunderstood your post.

http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html#feb

pokemon trainer mystery

This is great news as i can finally finish my pokedex the only thing that bugs me a little is that they're likely to be 100 according to the 20th anniversary website meaning they will just gather dust in my PCs box.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

Wow. We'll be really behind in episodes against Japan this year. It doesn't help that there is a stagnant filler episode schedule after the first episode.

Most of these events are available via Nintendo Network though.

Anyway this is awesome! Not only will I get Shaymin by WiFi but I can get Mew while I pick up Fire Emblem Fates on the same day in February.

Last edited:

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
And no Pokemon Z as of yet... They really have stepped up the waiting game for us fans, haven't they.

Sadly, I've already decided to get a New 3DS XL black, so I won't pick up the special bundles, even though I really want to replay the originals...

I will definitely get the mythicals though. The ones that are available through the Internet at least.