• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Biggest disappointment ever, really. I get that "black and white" doesn't mean a 3rd version should be Grey... but you can't call the games XY with legendaries called Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde (and even call the movie "pokemon xy... and z") and NOT make a Z version. I was expecting to play that game...

You've lived some life, haven't ya, kid? Get ready for a brutal future haha

While I wish they had shown some gameplay footage, Sun and Moon look to be brand new games...but Gen. 7 still isn't confirmed. Hmmm. Let's get some more info before jumping to conclusions...I just wish we got a little more haha.

Being able to transfer the Pokemon from the re-released RBY to the new games was even more exciting haha. Now they just need to re-release GSC...

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Yeah I just watched the part showing the concept art at a quarter speed. There really is no knowing for sure what this. However, the fact that they showed no gameplay footage makes me wonder if this is an NX game.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
LMFAO, that was it?!

Knew it.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Gen 7 isn't confirmed, guys. Stop acting like it is.

Eh, that trailer was pretty much what I was expecting. More hype for the anniversary and teasing Sun and Moon without showing any gameplay footage.

Yeah I just watched the part showing the concept art at a quarter speed. There really is no knowing for sure what this. However, the fact that they showed no gameplay footage makes me wonder if this is an NX game.
They're not. He specifically said they're for the 3DS.

Navarch

That was sad. We learned nothing new. And someone please tell me what's so great about transferring Pokemon from RBY to Sun and Moon? There are no exclusive poke in RBY that we can't access today. This would have been bigger news back in the days of Ruby and Sapphire. Today, not so much. Anyway, it was exciting to see the sketches in the trailer of what may be the new games. Let's hope they really make it good. X and Y were pretty lackluster games.

I think some Pokemon now have access to moves they didn't before.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
It's impossible to tell if it's supposed to be Ben 6 or 7. The scraps of artwork they showed could have inferred it either way.

Stop. It didn't confirm anything but names of games.

Considering they skipped over Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Fire Red & Leaf Green, Platinum, Heart Gold & Soul Silver, Black/White2 and Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire.

It's safe to assume it's Gen VII.

No they had a 3DS in between the work they were doing. AND mentioned it's on the 3DS.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

They literally said it's coming for the Nintendo 3DS in the direct.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

General Nonsense

Star Glider
I think I am going to assume that this is still gen 6. If it were gen 7, I would imagine that they would show at least one new pokemon. I'll wait for screencaps before I speculate on anything else.

BCVM22

They didn't show anything that clearly makes it out to be Generation VI or Generation VII. The bird could very easily be Fletchling.

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
So all we saw was a woodpecker with pokeball colours, barely. Oh well, it was still fun.

Oh, was the woodpecker not Fletchling? lol

More importantly, there's a screenshot of a male character talking to a female character, and the male character looks an awful lot like Red...