• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
If masuda mentions the youtube page, there is definitely some kind of trailer. There might not be gameplay but I qpuldnt be shocked if there is. Im kind of wprried though that je could be trolling and the video is just lile the oras one and all it has is just the boxart and official releae date.

This is exactly why I keep telling people not to go shooting for the stars.

Sure, box art is good info, but people are hyping themselves up for tons of info, and at this point they're so high in the clouds that if all we get is an ORAS-like trailer, they won't even notice the two new legendaries in the trailer. They'll be too busy falling from the sky, complaining about the lack of information.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
For some reason I thought it was gonna be uploaded where we get to see the Nintendo Directs like last time. It's not the case, though, right?

Tomorrow's video will be firstly put on Pokémon's Youtube account I guess?

Red and Blue

Thankfully at my job there are plenty of opportunities for me to check my cell phone and tablet so I won't have to wait till the afternoon to post my thoughts.

I just hope the website doesnt crash if we get a buncg of juicy material

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Thankfully at my job there are plenty of opportunities for me to check my cell phone and tablet so I won't have to wait till the afternoon to post my thoughts.

I just hope the website doesnt crash if we get a buncg of juicy material

See I'd love to be able to do this tomorrow but don't think it would look good. I'm a teacher so if I leave my class standing outside for 5-10 minutes unsupervised after lunchtime play, whilst I hide in the toilet watching the direct, I don't think it would go down to well haha, if only they knew how important it was to get the first bit of sun and moon info.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
See I'd love to be able to do this tomorrow but don't think it would look good. I'm a teacher so if I leave my class standing outside for 5-10 minutes unsupervised after lunchtime play, whilst I hide in the toilet watching the direct, I don't think it would go down to well haha, if only they knew how important it was to get the first bit of sun and moon info.

Watch it with your students and be a legend. I'm sure they will be going late to class to watch it, anyway. :^)

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
yeah I was thinking of leaving later to school too, but i have wayyy to many tardies this year haha
Thankfully I should still be able to watch the trailer or whatever will be shown and then make it on time. The hardest part will be trying to concentrate throughout the rest of the day with Sun and Moon on the mind. :p

Grim712

'New Guy'
At times like this I love being Australian, I will have finished work hours before, eaten already and be sat, relaxed and ready to watch whatever is revealed. Usually Australia gets the short end of the stick but not today >:D

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
At times like this I love being Australian, I will have finished work hours before, eaten already and be sat, relaxed and ready to watch whatever is revealed. Usually Australia gets the short end of the stick but not today >:D

It will be 7am here in Chicago, and I tend to wake up at 6am, so as soon as I get up I'm getting on YouTube.

dman_dustin

Curious question: How possible is it that Nintendo is using this announcement video as a way to curb Coro-Coro leaks, as in, getting information out before Coro-Coro leaks, or does Nintendo and everyone else responsible for Pokemon not care if coro-coro leaks happen in regards to distributing information of their games.

ebevan91

Curious question: How possible is it that Nintendo is using this announcement video as a way to curb Coro-Coro leaks, as in, getting information out before Coro-Coro leaks, or does Nintendo and everyone else responsible for Pokemon not care if coro-coro leaks happen in regards to distributing information of their games.

I think that this announcement is just something that'll be in CoroCoro anyways but will be advertised internationally as well and not just to Japan.

Akashin

Regardless of how much they care about CoroCoro leaks and whether or not what we get tomorrow will be the same as what CoroCoro has to deliver, I'd be surprised if this reveal was timed specifically to 'beat' CoroCoro.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Non-Japanese parts of the TPCi clearly care about the leaks, hence why localizations appear a day later, but Japanese schedule is unaffected by them.

Or in short terms, they don't care.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master

I mean, money is money to them.

No matter when news comes out, people are going to be interested and it'll lead to more sales when the game is released.

I think they really don't care if anything leaks from CoroCoro.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Alright less than ten hours and I'm pretty excited. Not sure how I'm going to go about seeing the video right when it is available given I'll be in calc, but I'm sure I'll figure something out in the moment. It's either that or wait, and I don't want to wait any more!

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Either the news for the 10th is different to corocoro completely or it is the same as corocoro. The only way to find out is to wait for both news to appear.

diakyu

If this has gamelay in it there's no way it wasn't put here on purpose. They don't want things like gameplay pics first revealed in some crap photo of a magazine page. They've done it a lot recently and sometimes it works (XY), sometimes it doesn't (ORAS).

TheEliteEmpoleon

Either the news for the 10th is different to corocoro completely or it is the same as corocoro. The only way to find out is to wait for both news to appear.

Yeah I don't think there's any question that what we get in corocoro is going to be a recap of whatever comes in the video.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue

Even if it is the same content you are still getting footage of the game in motion. So it doesn't really matter the similarity.