• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Nunn

Pokermanz Meister!
Serebii has already tweeted that Pokenchi will be covering Sun and Moon next weekend. If they'd guaranteed anything new he'd have said so, but not saying so doesn't mean it's impossible.

Ah okay. I saw that tweet, but wasn't 100% sure it was referring to this.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I looked at the days we have received Pokemon information specifically from Pokemon Youtube announcements, and with the exception of June 11 (which was followed quickly by E3), the information comes about once every 16.5 days. It wouldn't be unusual to see another one around July 17/18.

This isn't on a for-sure note, but a linear trend line shows with a R value of 0.983, so take that as you will.

I'm wondering if the information will cover Iwanko/Nekkoala for localized names.

R_N

I looked at the days we have received Pokemon information specifically from Pokemon Youtube announcements, and with the exception of June 11 (which was followed quickly by E3), the information comes about once every 16.5 days. It wouldn't be unusual to see another one around July 17/18.

This isn't on a for-sure note, but a linear trend line shows with a R value of 0.983, so take that as you will.

I'm wondering if the information will cover Iwanko/Nekkoala for localized names.

It's strange enough that they haven't bothered revealing them on any official website or twitter, so I assume they'll be packaged with whatever other new info (maybe it will be a third pokemon like the grubbin/pikipek/yungoose video)

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
"Services have ceased for the Pokémon Jukebox app on Google devices "

Aww.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Well officially one day away from the news, 31 hours exactly. Time to get hyped again, plus knowing pokechi in two days and then corocoro leak around a week after.

Red and Blue

Well officially one day away from the news, 31 hours exactly. Time to get hyped again, plus knowing pokechi in two days and then corocoro leak around a week after.

We are? What is the event on Friday that will reveal more news?

Hauke_von_Arding

Ahhh that makes more sense, okay, so they keep the English names in Russian too? also welp... I can say these pokemon are rather.. interesting. Will take a bit to get used to, specially Drampa.

They transcribe them into Cyrillic but still use the English names too because that are the ones they see in the game. You can see at the official pages that they allwasy show the English names too:

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/ru-ru/покемон/