• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
We're getting news about stuff I see. Hoping to see something anime related, though I'm probably just desperate at this point.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Nice.. a New Video Just hit: https://youtu.be/-1hsh267tUM

I see some CoroCoro Pokémon arrive.

I like Stufful's tag on it's rear!
Crawbrawler reminds me of King K. Rool's final boss battle in DK 64.

I like how both Sandygast and Palossand have a see through area. I don't think Pokemon designs have done that very often. There are Poliwag and Shedinja, but you don't see through to the other side.

Palossand's name sounds like a "Deal with it!" name. For that, I really like the name. It's almost like Vanilluxe getting the name "Ascreemkoan".

Nunn

Pokermanz Meister!
Crabrawl is amazing!

It has that drunk boxer that doesn't know they're losing look, with the black eye and the slow claw movements. All like "C'mere you....I'll take you any day...I aint scurred!!!"

Sandygast and Pallosand look great animated, and have a really nice ability.

And Stuffels is really cute with it's butt tag. And the way it falls is just adorable!

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I love how the Pokemon Crabrawler defeated in the reveal video were all competitive favorites: Talonflame, Kangaskhan, Ferrothorn...

BCVM22

Crabrawler looks like Corphish and Clawitzer had a child, and the child started hanging out with a rough crowd and getting into street fights. It's clever.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
An interesting new pokemon that we got. I wonder if it would evolve into a Fighting/Water? Of course Fire/Dragon pokemon is my new favorite Fire type of gen 7.

phanpycross

God-king
Kinda worried that we still dont have any revealed Ice-types.

It's my favorite type by a far margin, so I really hope it hasnt been relegated to alola-forms only.

Grey Wind

Kinda worried that we still dont have any revealed Ice-types.

It's my favorite type by a far margin, so I really hope it hasnt been relegated to alola-forms only.

We've actually only ever seen one Ice type revealed during pre-release IIRC, Weavile. They seem to shy away from them for some reason.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
We've actually only ever seen one Ice type revealed during pre-release IIRC, Weavile. They seem to shy away from them for some reason.
I'm pretty sure they also showed Amaura before XY.

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
This isn't necessarily news, but a user on YouTube has taken several of the trailers and mixed them together to produce several songs from the OST of Sun & Moon without any sound effects. It really helps to give a perspective on the overall feel of the soundtrack, and I'm really enjoying what I've heard so far.

Main Title Theme
Wild Battle Theme
Trainer Battle Theme
Team Skull Encounter Theme

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Talking about a gen 7 Ice type. Those are just variant forms of gen 1 pokemon.

Okay. Didn't really think they did count anyway.

But, at least if no or very few ice-types are mentioned, we at least got these. I might consider Alolan Vulpix for my Sun Team.

Aetius

Crabrawler is simply an amazing Pokemon, other than having an interesting concept behind its appearance!
Sandygast and Palassol look fantastic animated!
Stuffel is as adorable as ever! :XD

Djura

99% chance to hit
If anyone has a PAL system, go input the serial code HAPPY on XYORAS. A Meowth with Happy Hour is currently active.

If anyone has a PAL system, go input the serial code HAPPY on XYORAS. A Meowth with Happy Hour is currently active.

For anyone keeping record, this is the same Happy Hour Meowth as predicted by that leak a week or so ago, which also stated that we would be getting a Rainbow Greninja announcement at World's too. If I recall correctly, that apparent leak stated that some Pokémon, after using a Z-Move, will change form (like Solgaleo and Lunala's other forms).

R_N

For anyone keeping record, this is the same Happy Hour Meowth as predicted by that leak a week or so ago, which also stated that we would be getting a Rainbow Greninja announcement at World's too. If I recall correctly, that apparent leak stated that some Pokémon, after using a Z-Move, will change form (like Solgaleo and Lunala's other forms).

No it isn't. It's unrelated to Worlds, its OT is not Alola, and this Meowth has been on the servers since before the rumor started.
Also, the rumor states Gigareki is a pokemon and not the early access steam game Giga Wrecker