• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

phanpycross

God-king
Where is the trailer>?

This is why you dont ask the assistant to walk across the internet cables to get coffee.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
English site hasn't updated yet :s

R_N

Wow, what a let down. We don't even get clarification on rockruff.

There's no clarification needed for that, though. CoroCoro already said it's version exclusive evolution.

& it makes sense not to have ROckruff's evo as an update. It's likely a corocoro exclusive like the sandcastles, stufful, etc and will be in a later update.

AmethystLeslie

Come on... i don't have all day...

Currently refreshing the NA and JP youtube pages.

gliscor&yanmega

Well, that was lame...

Hardly a big deal. There's another update next week and most likely will be a video with new details. We've already got a lot this month, and a ton overall. I think we can all live with this minor update. Most people were probably expecting more, and it's a shame I guess, but still hardly a big deal.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
There's no clarification needed for that, though. CoroCoro already said it's version exclusive evolution.

& it makes sense not to have ROckruff's evo as an update. It's likely a corocoro exclusive like the sandcastles, stufful, etc and will be in a later update.

It never confirmed that though at all, and there is no corocoro exclusive stamp.

Paraqua

Beginning Trainer
I'm starting to think that the Pokémon Generations announcement was the news they meant

If nothing comes up in the next hour, we can be sure that there won't be any news today

AmethystLeslie

It seems like the actual news was the Ultra Beast screenshots.

Meh.

Xuxuba

Hardly a big deal. There's another update next week and most likely will be a video with new details. We've already got a lot this month, and a ton overall. I think we can all live with this minor update. Most people were probably expecting more, and it's a shame I guess, but still hardly a big deal.

Never said it was.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I mean it's honestly misleading, people got up early just to see a trailer. I wish they just said no trailer this week but the 20th would had a trailer.

Drakonekoshi

Well I'm extremely disappointed

and also about to pass out due to lack of sleep just for this.

I mean it's honestly misleading, people got up early just to see a trailer. I wish they just said no trailer this week but the 20th would had a trailer.

It's your fault for hyping yourself, they just said news: which it was. The official reveal of two Ultra Beasts ahead of CoroCoro.

Wouldn't be surprised if we get the Rockruff evos sprung on us when CoroCoro actually comes out.

Janovy

Banned
It's your fault for hyping yourself, they just said news: which it was. The official reveal of two Ultra Beasts ahead of CoroCoro.
They said news, yes.

But every previous news so far has been released on both JP and US official site as well as on Youtube.

This time people have the right to be disappointed. Don't give us the time for other timezones if it's going to be only a single update on the Japanese site.