• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Another mainline game with trainer customization is all I need, Stars or otherwise. I'll be satisfied right through to next generation if it happens. :D

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
One of the following can happen:

- GSC for 3DS VC
- Stars for Switch
- Stars for 3DS/Switch
- Stars for 3DS
- DP Remakes on 3DS
- DP Remakes on 3DS/Switch
- DP Remakes on Switch
- RBG Remakes on 3DS
- RBG Remakes on Switch
- RBG Remakes on 3DS/Switch
- Pokken Switch
- GO info on Battles and Legendary Pokémon events
- New Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game
- New mobile game
- Info on PokeLand
- Detective Pikachu West Release
- Detective Pikachu Part 2
- New spin-off announcement (for dedicated game consoles)
- WWIII official announcement
- Trump resigning from US President

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
One of the following can happen:

- GSC for 3DS VC
- Stars for Switch
- Stars for 3DS/Switch
- Stars for 3DS
- DP Remakes on 3DS
- DP Remakes on 3DS/Switch
- DP Remakes on Switch
- RBG Remakes on 3DS
- RBG Remakes on Switch
- RBG Remakes on 3DS/Switch
- Pokken Switch
- GO info on Battles and Legendary Pokémon events
- New Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game
- New mobile game
- Info on PokeLand
- Detective Pikachu West Release
- Detective Pikachu Part 2
- WWIII official announcement
- Trump resigning from US President

Well that escalated quickly

Janovy

Banned

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Unfortunately, I'll be at work during the Direct, so I won't be able to see it live.

However, I do know this could be a number of things. A DPPt remake, I'm not so certain. I mean, we just had ORAS. It could still happen, but I won't get my hopes up for it.

Personally, as much as I'm down for Stars, I'm hoping they announce Pokkén Switch, 'cause I intend to get a Switch soon and I would love to play Pokkén on it.

Arsène

Doubtful of remakes. That will probably come in 8th generation.

I expect it to be GSC on VC and the rumored "Stars" Eurogamer mentioned months back.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Doubtful of remakes. That will probably come in 8th generation.

I expect it to be GSC on VC and the rumored "Stars" Eurogamer mentioned months back.

That can't be guaranteed. There can be remakes now and no remakes in 8th gen. I think Stars is fake. I think that it's too early for the Switch.

Red and Blue

I don't really see the appeal of Kanto re-remakes. There isn't much you can really do with that region.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
I will hope for Sinnoh remakes. There was a reason that the new movie had Piplup and Lucario. And I'm also tired of Kanto...
Unfortunately, I will lose the presentation due to work.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I personally hope it's multi regional like GSC/HGSS were but for every region

One can dream...

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I want to come back to Sinnoh. I'm sick of Kanto. I would love to see Sinnoh in 3D and a return to the Underground. <3

Nuzlocker4Life

Maybe Pokemon Z will happen after all? It's been 4 years since Kalos, and we really don't have a satisfactory conclusion as to the purpose Zygarde is supposed to serve.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
I don't really see the appeal of Kanto re-remakes. There isn't much you can really do with that region.

Except update and expand it to the standards we are used to with X, Y, Sun and Moon; further if it's on the switch. They could give the whole region a complete overhaul with new locations and have a completely different story, possibly continuing Sun and Moon's story. It could even still be connected to Johto.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Maybe Pokemon Z will happen after all? It's been 4 years since Kalos, and we really don't have a satisfactory conclusion as to the purpose Zygarde is supposed to serve.

This is quite unlikely. Zygarde had enough attention in the anime and its forms are available to get in Sun and Moon. There is no point to see Kalos so soon again.