• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Ascended Dialga

A new trailer showing more details of Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon was just uploaded. It shows:

- a cool new remix of Sun and Moon's wild battle theme. This remix is possibly the wild battle theme of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
- new artwork for the Alola starters
- Ryuki
- a Rockruff following the player, possible evidence of walking Pokémon like in HG/SS
- the new protagonist appearances and their official artworks
- a mysterious dark cloud over Alola
- new landscapes and buildings
- the details of Dusk Lycanroc (which we've all seen before)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edfK-xzryv4

Last edited:

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
New footage, as well as artwork of the redesigned protagonists and Ultra Alola. Very nice. That portal on the map's piqued my interest though - I'm willing to bet it's the Ultra Dimension. There's also this white thing on the cover - it's definitely Necrozma, so perhaps that's its true form.

The nw video basically confirms that Pokemon will be walking behind you. Cool this feature is back.
Not necessarily, but I'm hopeful that's the case.

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
The new female protagonist looks alive and really good.

The male one has a pose like he's walking whilst having pooed himself. Really weird.

Clothes are better on both though.

Here's some new gameplay courtesy of Game Informer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nt5H6QDvF0

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
So it's basically a mix of XY's pr videos and SM's Pokéfinder. I suppose it could be useful for highlighting milestone evolutions, like your starter for example.

This is wonderful! One of the things on my wishlist was some sort of PR-video like feature that I could use to show off my character. <3

I am a little worried now though that trainer customization will wind up being limited to when you're using this feature.

Rio!

Composer
New footage, as well as artwork of the redesigned protagonists and Ultra Alola. Very nice. That portal on the map's piqued my interest though - I'm willing to bet it's the Ultra Dimension. There's also this white thing on the cover - it's definitely Necrozma, so perhaps that's its true form.

Not necessarily, but I'm hopeful that's the case.

I noticed the white glow shape, but didn't see the angry slit eyes, lol. It initially just looks like a design aesthetic since the white border that comes off the text appears behind it, and continues across the cover.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
I am a little worried now though that trainer customization will wind up being limited to when you're using this feature.

Nah, GameFreak wouldn't do something like that. Customisation just isn't getting as much focus due to not being a new feature.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I really hope this new photo features works with more than one Pokémon. I loved taking team pictures in Heart Gold/Soul Silver. This could be a great expansion of that.

Aetius

To think that people were having doubts about getting pieces of info before the release of the games. XD
Either way, these new trailers have shown some very interesting things.
Specifically, I'm interested in the Vermillion city Gym-like building...
I wonder what they're up to..

Creyk

To think that people were having doubts about getting pieces of info before the release of the games. XD
Either way, these new trailers have shown some very interesting things.
Specifically, I'm interested in the Vermillion city Gym-like building...
I wonder what they're up to..

they are not gyms though
Alala is all about trials

Aetius

they are not gyms though
Alala is all about trials

Never had the intention of saying anything like that.
However, that building is undoubtedly extremely similar to the gym we have seen in Vermillion City.
Those trash cans are way too familiar to be a coincidence IMHO.

Thure

Never had the intention of saying anything like that.
However, that building is undoubtedly extremely similar to the gym we have seen in Vermillion City.
Those trash cans are way too familiar to be a coincidence IMHO.

The trainers are even on the same position like in HGSS. They are just another trainer class.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

ebevan91

That's probably the closest I'll ever be to a Pokemon World Championship. 4 hours. I won't go or anything, but it's nice to see the southern US get to host since a lot of people down here don't get to travel up north or out west very often.