• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Well, I've noticed you've been double-posting a lot, and I don't think the admins like that.
I believe it's fine if it's the Pokemon News section since other people do it when telling news, this here isn't really much of a discussion section anyway.

shoz999

TPC is partnering with Tencent to create a new mobile title.
Oh yeah. I heard about that. It's supposedly a Pokemon game made by TIMI Studio Group who are best known for Arena of Valor, another mobile game, and are currently working on a Call of Duty mobile game.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
I agree, I could definitely see a mobile Conquest-esque game being entertaining.

As for the next new info drop, I don't expect anything else this month. Probably early August with the info slowly become more frequent from then on.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
TPC is partnering with Tencent to create a new mobile title.
I wish they'd create side titles and not just mobile ones, or at least make the mobile ones be available mainstream, like they did with Pokemon Shuffle.

shoz999

Saw the news about Shadow Pokemon being confirmed in Pokemon GO and although I never really touched the game, it looks kind of disappointing. No shadow moves, red eyes look kind of like it was just thrown there, the shadowy aura looks just plain odd with the bright cartoony colors and why did Serebii wrote that their hearts turned to darkness? It's that their hearts have been artificially shut closed. It's that based on some kind of new description of Shadow Pokemon in Pokemon GO? This is all just nitpicking though from someone who has never played Pokemon GO so I don't know what actual Pokemon GO fans, most of whom probably never played Colosseum or XD, think of this take on Shadow Pokemon.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Saw the news about Shadow Pokemon being confirmed in Pokemon GO and although I never really touched the game, it looks kind of disappointing. No shadow moves, red eyes look kind of like it was just thrown there, the shadowy aura looks just plain odd with the bright cartoony colors and why did Serebii wrote that their hearts turned to darkness? It's that their hearts have been artificially shut closed. It's that based on some kind of new description of Shadow Pokemon in Pokemon GO? This is all just nitpicking though from someone who has never played Pokemon GO so I don't know what actual Pokemon GO fans, most of whom probably never played Colosseum or XD, think of this take on Shadow Pokemon.
Dang that's frustrating... the red eyes and shadow moves are a part of it.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I don't recall the red eyes ever being part of Shadow Pokemon except Shadow Lugia.
Ah I see. I thought they were a part of all of them. It's been awhile since I've played Colosseum.

Knightenno

Maybe the odd time is because they want it to fall on Pokemon Day for most people, so they tried to time it for when most of the world is on the 27th. And you could just sleep the extra two hours and watch it when you wake up, you don't what you're missing when your asleep.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
It has been officially confirmed that there will be a Pokemon Center in London, and it will exist from October 18th to November 15th.

shoz999

7nbGNAj.png
se4TflP.png

From left to right, Red's original RSE design and most recently, his FRLG design.

Today marks August 8th, Red's birthday in Pokemon Adventures. Happy Birthday Red!

120px-Pok%C3%A9mon_Adventures_JP_volume_1.png

Pokemon Adventures Vol. 1 (Aug. 8th)

Ah but wait! There's more. Today also marks the anniversary of Pokemon Adventures Vol. 1!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
She's pretty much a pattern-changing Arbok away from being Pokespe Agatha (though what does the "4 Days!" mean?)