• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

TyranatarGojira

Pokemon Unite lets you have a Garchomp wearing a scuba mask and a Hawaiian (Alolan?) shirt which other MOBAs can't say.
Please, there's only one line of Pokemon I want to see wearing an Alolan shirt, and that's the Slowpoke line. They missed such an opportunity for an Alolan Slowpoke/Bro/King in gen VII I tells yah.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
This is not the thread to go into random discussion about games that have not been announced.

Thanks.

ebevan91

So far, all we've gotten in terms of info for Pokemon Week are what's in store for the mobile games next month. Though I have a feeling we'll be getting big stuff soon.
I’m gonna guess that tomorrow at around 9/10am eastern they will announce a direct for Friday morning around the same time.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
The last couple have been ~10 minutes long so this is double the usual. That should be more than enough time to show whatever they want to reveal.
Its Pokémon Presents, rather than Pokemon Direct.
Did they ever eveal a new main game in Pokémon Presents -?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
See it be 12 minutes of retrospective, 7 minutes of spin-offs, 30 second-trailer of DP Remake, and a 30-second outro.
But why Pokémon Presents instead of Pokemon Direct? Doesnt it make the change of a new Switch game lower? Idk the difference

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
But why Pokémon Presents instead of Pokemon Direct? Doesnt it make the change of a new Switch game lower? Idk the difference
I really don't see the difference. Direct or Presents, it's still a Pokemon video that announces things.

Edit:
Besides, the last Pokemon Direct was January 9, 2020. After that, we had two Pokemon Presents (June 17 and 24th). I think this is their new "Direct".

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I have a trauma from the Pokémon Presents we had last year, where we only got Unites news
Same. Wasted time and sleep on that one.

By the way, it's also called "Pokemon Presents" because it contains products that are not just for Nintendo systems.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I have a trauma from the Pokémon Presents we had last year, where we only got Unites news
There were two Presents last year, and only one was purely about Unites. This seems like a bit of an overreaction.