• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I dont understand, the video showed DP remakes didnt it? Not other game..
Yeah BDSP was shown, not the other game.
Okay? Pokemon has been stale for a while now, real change should be welcomed
The fact is, they shouldn't change too much to avoid risking a sales drop. If LoA is real then I'm giving it the same status I gave to LGPE.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Aidoneus

Yeah BDSP was shown, not the other game.

The fact is, they shouldn't change too much to avoid risking a sales drop. If LoA is real then I'm giving it the same status I gave to LGPE.
This isn’t right.

The leaked video is the
open world game set in Feudal Sinnoh, developed by GameFreak for 2022.

We’ve not yet seen
the Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl remakes of D/P, developed by GameFreak & ICLA for 2021.

Change is good. GF have been making essentially the same game for 25 years. I’m looking forward to see what’s next. I suspect I’ll have similar feelings to Breath of the Wild - I’ll miss some stuff from how things used to be, but on balance, there’s no way I’d go back.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I don't think that BDSP will be the abbreviation because kids might be directed towards "inappropriate content" if they try to search it up on a web browser.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
This isn’t right.

The leaked video is the
open world game set in Feudal Sinnoh, developed by GameFreak for 2022

We’ve not yet seen
the Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl remakes of D/P, developed by GameFreak & IIRC for 2021

Change is good. GF have been making essentially the same game for 25 years. I’m looking forward to see what’s next. I suspect I’ll have similar feelings to Breath of the Wild - I’ll miss some stuff from how things used to be, but on balance, there’s no way I’d go back.
*ICLA ;)

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
This isn’t right.

The leaked video is the

We’ve not yet seen
the Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl remakes of D/P, developed by GameFreak & IIRC for 2021

We're looking at Pokemon possibly changing the very identity of the series.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
This isn’t right.

The leaked video is the

We’ve not yet seen
the Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl remakes of D/P, developed by GameFreak & ICLA for 2021

Change isnt always a good thing. I loved the traditional settings and the way the games were similiar to each other but still had stuff unique to each. Change isnt always welcomed for everyone.

janejane6178

So if we r having a Sinnoh game in 2022 it means that gen 9 will be in 2023?? So gen 8 will be 4 years?...

Aidoneus

Change isnt always a good thing. I loved the traditional settings and the way the games were similiar to each other but still had stuff unique to each. Change isnt always welcomed for everyone.
We're looking at Pokemon possibly changing the very identity of the series.
There is nowhere enough evidence for either of these statements.

We’ve seen a few seconds of non-English leaked footage, without any context, from a game that doesn’t appear to be the next big Paired Versions to start Gen IX.

”They might ditch Poke Balls!” is needlessly hyperbolic.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
So if we r having a Sinnoh game in 2022 it means that gen 9 will be in 2023?? So gen 8 will be 4 years?...
That sounds nice lulz.

Zorovolt

Champion of the Zora
We have to wait and see, as has been pointed out we cannot speculate over almost nothing and it's barely a leak. Let's wait and see. The mainline remakes sound from the leak bit like Let's Go artstyle but with mainline catching/stats etc which wouldn't be a no from me. In 2 hours and 10 mins we will find out!

janejane6178

Idk its SUPER weird. 2 games for Sinnoh all of a sudden? Why go back to Chibi style? Maybe its lets go game..
I