• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Imagine a pair of 3rd Legends games, one set in Galar other in Kalos during the war. One sides uses Megas, other Gigantamax. Perfect Zygarde and Eternamax Eternatus as Cover Legends. Or Mega Diance and Gigantamax Melmeta.

ebevan91

That would lead to new main series games being even less frequent. And there's also the issue of Switch cart space.
I went digital a long time ago so I kinda forgot about that lol

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
In real life, rabbit's feet are said to be a good luck charm. They were probably worried it would give some people ideas.
I remember this animated sitcom from around 2000 called Mission Hill had one of the main characters being an artist/cartoonist and he drew a cartoon of a rabbit with its feet cut off leaving bloody stumps screaming, “WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY?!” That is what I first thought of reading your comment.

amoebo

amoeboVGC
You are not getting 3 mainline pokemon games in the span of one year. I appreciate the whimsical thinking but that seems like a good recipe for all 3 to not reach potential.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Last edited:

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Arceus have mercy on us all...

"YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN, DIPSTICKS."
Like I always say, THE WORLD IS ENDING.

Just when you want more news for BD/SP and LA, you get…

this.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I have feeling that the reception to a live action adaptation could go either way depending on what the CGI Pokémon look like. If it’s something similar to Detective Pikachu then I guess I’d give it a chance.
Really? Detective Pikachu’s art style is terrifying. Especially Mr. Mime. *shudders*

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I have feeling that the reception to a live action adaptation could go either way depending on what the CGI Pokémon look like. If it’s something similar to Detective Pikachu then I guess I’d give it a chance.
Personally, I'm cautiously optimistic about this since Detective Pikachu was actually a great adaptation. I still think the best way to handle the first live action pokemon series is to make it a 2-3 season show based on Gen 1 (then make sequel shows based on each generation). The Gen 1 games already feel like a Spielberg movie if you look at them when the franchise first started, and there are shows to look at for reference like His Dark Materials or Stranger Things, though I also hope they use the Adventures manga too.

It also depends on how good of a director Joe Henderson is and the quality of work his previous productions were, though I haven't seen any of them

I mean did anybody see what they did to Winx Club? And the awful things they're gonna do in live action Avatar?
Wait, they're doing other stuff besides making Katara the older sibling for Zutara shippers?

Last edited:

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Netflix doesn't have a good record of adapting kids properties.

I mean did anybody see what they did to Winx Club? And the awful things they're gonna do in live action Avatar?
EXACTLY. If u can even call it Winx club, it was completely different series.
Dont they dare touch Misty and make her un modest!!