• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
As someone who likes official Pokemon art, I thought this was some cool news. Textless and official cover-arts from Pokemon Adventures were released on the artist's twitter account.

This is getting me real nostalgic for Pokemon. The amount of detail put in here reminds me of the TCG art which can be really gorgeous and creative some times. Seeing various Kalos locales brought to life is also getting me very nostlagic for Gen 6. Almost makes me want to replay it if it weren't such a really easy game. My favorite is the last one. It has such strong Mystery Dungeon vibes. I'm not sure why, but it reminds me of Mystery Dungeon. I bet a lot of these would make some awesome signatures for any Poke fan.

FDFgE19acAA9UzL

FDFfeeEakAArtch

FDFffjsakAAcVag

FDFfgN8aAAAfVG5

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just a general heads up. Pokemon Bank will not be able to be renewed past August 29th, 2022. Both the Wii U and 3ds eshop will be closing down as of 2023.

So if you have to renew, do so before that date, so you'll have time to transfer over any Pokemon that you want to keep.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Just a general heads up. Pokemon Bank will not be able to be renewed past August 29th, 2022. Both the Wii U and 3ds eshop will be closing down as of 2023.

So if you have to renew, do so before that date, so you'll have time to transfer over any Pokemon that you want to keep.

The Japanese Twitter account informed us that Bank will be made free for a period of time

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Pokemon Power

I know most people prefer Pokemon Home now, but maybe they could have one last distribution in Bank before the eShop closes. Maybe now at last, they could distribute the Immortal Floette.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I know most people prefer Pokemon Home now, but maybe they could have one last distribution in Bank before the eShop closes. Maybe now at last, they could distribute the Immortal Floette.
Agreed. I’ve always thought it was strange that they made all that effort to create animation, stats, and Dex entries plus a fully functional signature attack that is only seen if you get it as a result of Metronome only for all that work to go unused for two different Generations.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Wait, so they're permanently closing the Nintendo 3ds e-shop next year? I should probably redownload bank before it's too late, then...

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
So if its going to be free to use does this mean we don't have to renew our subscriptions for £10 (or whatever it is in US dollars)?
It will be freee but, you'll need to already have the apps installed before hand, as the ability to buy apps will go at the same time. So to transfer from Gen 1+2 and 5, you need to already have the Transporter app, which is only available as a paid user, unless you got it during the freebie times.

If you where to buy it today, you'd have a full years use out of Pokémon Bank before it goes free.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The writing's been on the wall for the eShop's demise for some time now to be completely honest, but it's still sad to see it happen.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I’m at least glad they didn’t announce this during the eventual HOME update for BDSP/LA because that would’ve been a mess

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
In the back of my mind I knew this day was coming. I’m glad I at least finished my playthrough of Pokémon Y before the announcement, now I just need to move everything else from Bank & finish my new playthrough of White.

I’m at least glad they didn’t announce this during the eventual HOME update for BDSP/LA because that would’ve been a mess
Personally, I’m hoping they’ll announce Home connectivity for both games on Pokémon Day more than DLC for Legends (having it come out on that day would be nice too :p )

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I take it this 14-minute presentation will have 4 minutes of introductions, 6 minutes of explanations, and 3 minutes of actually good information.

The last minute will be the black screen.
*flashbacks to BD/SP and L:A announcement intensify*