• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Yeah, I was starting to get kinda ticked that whenever i go onto PBR and someone battles with a Arceus... I shut down. Anyways I am looking forword to the Regigigas coming next month. Will it say Movie11?

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I hope so! :) What would be a better title? I'd say it's a 50/50 chance if there's another possible title out there.

BCVM22

Will it say Movie11?

Very unlikely, since the movies are always officially referred to by title and not number. It's more likely that if they want to pass off the Regigigas as a movie tie-in, they'll program the OT as something from the movie, like Gracidia or whatever. If not, then it'll just be some permutation of Toys "R" Us like the rest of their events.

I have a question, I hear on March 8 - 21 at Toys'r'us they are giving out a Regigigis to for pokemon platinum and platinum does not come out untill the 22...

how would you do that? I confused.

randomspot555

What's confusing about it? The event is held before Plat's release. You trade it to Plat to activate the in-game Golem trio event.

AstralEon

The one and only.
Question about the Giratina figure.

Do they give you a Giratina figure in the same day when reserving a copy of Platinum? Or do they give you the figure when picking up Platinum that you reserved?

BIOMAN

Try me...
Hey AstralEon that is a very good question because I was wondering the very same thing.

halloweenghost

It depends on the store.. I've seen a video on youtube that Target gives it out when you reserve it,..gamestop's website says you'll get the figurine when after the game comes out when you go to pick it up. but it really depends on the store.

video of the figurine from target.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtEvbNxzjLw

Last edited:

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
Every time Ive reserved a game at Gamestop, I get the item the day of the game so I think its safe to assume March 22nd for Gamestop figurines.

I also caught the tail end of a Platinum commercial about 15 minutes ago (the first time Ive seen it in English).

What's confusing about it? The event is held before Plat's release. You trade it to Plat to activate the in-game Golem trio event.

I am confused is how you do it, I never do these things and there is a chance I can do it but I do not know what to do, do you get it on Diamond or Pearl then trade it to platinum?

halloweenghost

I am confused is how you do it, I never do these things and there is a chance I can do it but I do not know what to do, do you get it on Diamond or Pearl then trade it to platinum?

Yes.... you use mystery gift with your diamond or pearl to get regigigas from toys r us,..,.. then after platinum comes out.. you trade it to platinum,. using two DS's one with diamond/pearl, the other with platinum.... just like shaymin,.. and any other pokemon.

Last edited:

randomspot555

As to how obtaining the event Pokemon at TRU works, they have big huge signs detailing every step in the store. At the Dragonite event I went to, there was a sign near the entrance and one in the Games section.

As to how to get it to Platinum, you do a Union Room trade. This does require two DS.

Yes.... you use mystery gift with your diamond or pearl to get regigigas from toys r us,..,.. then after platinum comes out.. you trade it to platinum,. using two DS's one with diamond/pearl, the other with platinum.... just like shaymin,.. and any other pokemon.

When does this happen? Or did I get the it right? March 8 - 21.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Yes it will be on that day!

How do I access that site? I am using the wii and it will only let me view the trailer...

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Okay......... My ****en laptop broke so I am here. Yeah, I am exited about the Rotom secret key alredy being hinted at. I like it better then how it was what the last week before Platinum came out that the silloutes came out?