• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Yeah! :D I just saw that, and I was going to get here first, but that's not important right now. :p

My friend just gave us the link at my Ustream while Im broadcasting, and were so excited. :D

Im definitley getting both.

vtommy1

ZOMG!!! It's official you guys!

Sorry for being n00bish about this but I had been spazzing all week. XD

-BJ-

Best news ever. Love the titles, and I can't wait to see what we're getting! (even though they're going to be slow about releasing info, and we won't even get this in the US til next year or so.)

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I cannot wait till they reach the US! :D I knew it was going to happen, as long as we didn't give up!

Im so looking forward to seeing the previews!!

yeminied

I finally get to visit Johto properly. The only region that I haven't played in properly.

No more playing on visual boy advances to play Gold/Silver/Crystal, I finally get to play it on the DS, I hope.

This is definitely some of the best Pokemon news I have heard all year, I'm so happy I can't contain myself.

Thank you Nintendo and Game Freak, you are awesome.

You don't think we will start wishing for a Ruby/Sapphire remake now do you?

yhwdh19

freakin.....awsome....too bad I still don't have a DS...

plan on working this summer anyway, so I can buy one later this yr

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
Looks at the news with complete indifference...
I'm going to wait until the Crystal remake comes out. According to my experiences with Platinum, Emerald and PMD3, the third installation is always better than the first two.

Empoleon Bonaparte

All right people, I think that we now should stop talking and speculating about HG and SS...they have their own thread. So let's bring out the....
5th GEN SPECUALTION THREAD THAT ISN'T LEGAL BECAUSE THIS IS THE OFFICIAL NEWS DISCUSSION THREAD BUT WE DO IT ANYWAYS CAUSE THAT'S JUST HOW WE DO IT.
Nah, seriously, it's great, but we can now stop talking about it here.
By the way, they never remake 3rd games, like Crystal. FireRed, LeafGreen, but no "ThunderYellow".

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

Looks at the news with complete indifference...
I'm going to wait until the Crystal remake comes out. According to my experiences with Platinum, Emerald and PMD3, the third installation is always better than the first two.
Which... won't happen. They've never made remakes of the third installment, it's always just been the two versions.

Not sure where I put myself in all this excitement. I'm surprised that they actually are making remakes of Gold/Silver, but... I dunno, I feel like a bunch of people ranting and raving about getting a remake have won, which doesn't really seem that great.

I'm not really sure how to paraphrase it, but if someone gets what I'm trying to say, then good.

However, don't get me wrong; I'm quite pleased that there are remakes but it's more of a slight disbelief: "omg, they're actually making it", type of reaction. Yeah, don't get me wrong, I fully plan on getting one of them (mainly for some remixes of two of my favorite themes).

Well, if this is any indication, I might full well purchase a DSi to commemorate the release of this (that is... when it's translated... 2010).

*C_L*

FRUiTY-DiNO

Fairy Trainer
HOLY COW, how come the ones that said that there weren't going to be remakes aren't posting anything?
I just wanted to say something for these people: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Dude, I am so stoked for the GS remakes! I never got to play tehm the first time around so this'll be rockin' times two for me ^_^ I wonder what they've changed. Levels? Wild Pokemon? New locations like FRLG?

BCVM22

HOLY COW, how come the ones that said that there weren't going to be remakes aren't posting anything?
I just wanted to say something for these people: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Not that anyone needs to justify anything and certainly not that anyone needs to justify anything to you, of all people, but maybe we're posting down where this discussion belongs instead of in a thread that, ostensibly, is for the posting of news and not stupid discussion?

Nah, you're right. We're all just hiding somewhere. Good call. Schmuck.

Silverninetails

Quaaaaagggg~~~
Well, if there'll be no Crystal remake, then I'll wait and see if there'll be any good features I like. Meanwhile....
I'll go EV train my Lucario.